u know what DCA needs?

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Who made that? I really like that. You know, that could work.That looks really good. No kidding.But where's the Tower of Terror?:hammer:

jrriddle

I'm not sure, I found the link at another site.
I'm guessing it's a little older, like you mentioned no ToT.
It's not bad. I would like to see the western area with WRE expanded. Loose the extra water.
I like the RnRC, and while I "Get" useing No Doubt as the band, I think someone a little more established would work better, who knows how much longer they will be around.
I'd also like to know more about the beach area. Is the building that looks like the GF a hotel?

Piebald

About using No Doubt with RnRc, I saw Lee mention that idea a lonng time ago. He said they were 'thinking about it' I believe. Anyways, I think No Doubt is an awesome idea. I'm not from CA but I know they are and I'm sure a lot of people like them and are familiar with them. They're a good clean band and would fit well into a Disney Park. I can see them doing something with this..

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Oooooooooooooooooooooh. I get it!:D I'm going to a website for Westcot, which takes me to the Disneyland website so it's saying that Wescot is part of Disneyland! I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW! I HAVE A PURPOSE!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :hammer:

jrriddle

I guess Disney trademarked it. Makes sense. Who knows maybe one day.
I still think we will see it in Japan before we see it here. (Eastcot?)

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
That'd be cool, but change the name. How about Realy, REALLY Westcot:lol: . Eastcot just doesn't really roll off thje tongue.:slurp:

jrriddle

Re: Re: Re: u know what DCA needs?

Originally posted by Lee
(Western River reborn as the Gold Rush, perhaps?)

From Scream Scape today:
http://www.screamscape.com/html/disneyland.html

"With the announcements about the DL 50th now over and the dust is starting to settled from the opening of the Twilight Zone everyone wants to know “What’s Next?!” for DCA. Previously we had some rumors about DCA wanting to have their own version of Pirates and one rumor seems to have locked on to that very thing... by digging back into the Imagineering vaults of past plans for the old Western River Expedition may have resurfaced. If your not familiar with it, the Western River Expedition was designed as an attraction to take the place of Pirates at Florida’s Magic Kingdom. The thought process back then was that the Caribbean was so close to Florida, it might be dumb to theme a ride to it at the Magic Kingdom, so they would use a western theme on a similar ride concept instead. The popularity of Disneyland’s Pirates proved to be far more popular than they imagined and they were swamped with requests for Pirates at the Magic Kingdom when the park opened without it. Take a quick look at the Widen Your World website to read all about the WRE and how it might have played out. Then think about it being reworked to fit the California Gold Rush theme and you’ve got a perfect answer to DCA wanting their own version of Pirates."

Now can we all see how these rumours get started?
You have to love the folks at Screamscape.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom