• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Typhoon Lagoon vs. Blizzard Beach (poll)

Do you prefer Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?

• Typhoon Lagoon

Votes: 39 76.5%
  • Blizzard Beach

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • They're both about equal.

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

justintheharris

Original Poster
Which one do you prefer? I think I prefer Typhoon Lagoon though I give Blizzard Beach props for unique theming.

chriss.moyer

Advertisement
Typhoon Lagoon is usually considered the better water park.

eliza61nyc

Haven't been to the water parks since my kids were small but they loved blizzard beach. I think it was great for smaller kids

John park hopper

Same here-- have not been since my boys were young. My middle son was the dare devil and would try anything went down Mt Gushmore and loved it. His older brother said no way. Me and the wife were just fine with the Lazy River

13*Minute*Wait

I enjoy aspects of both parks.

The kid zone at Blizzard Beach where they cross the ice patches while hanging onto the rope net is really cool, as well as the zip line. My little girl loves to do both. Also, it actually has downhill slides that you can ride face first. Not many parks will let you do that.

Nothing can top the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon. The Crush N Gusher is awesome, and their lazy river is deeper than Blizard Beach. The first time I got in the lazy river at BB, I scraped my knees all up on the bottom of the river while I was dangling from an intertube. Don't have that problem at TL.

We have been to TL way more than BB, so my little girl wanted to go to BB for her b'day next month. Unfortunately, it will be down for maintenance by then.

Janir

Never actually been to either one. Well other than the Typhoon Lagoon parking lot being used as a Disney Springs Overflow lot back just few days after Christmas for a 1 day DS visit.

Top Bottom