typhoon lagoon rehab

steven&evi

Original Poster
Hi guys,

My wife and I have booked a trip to WDW during the first week of May. Now, I have seen that TL is planning a rehab from the end of December.

I was wondering if anyone knows what will be changed and if the park will be re-opened by May?

thanks!!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
The water parks always go through a rehab during the winter. They alternate them so one park is open while the other is closed. They will both by open by May.

goofyfan13

Welcome to the boards!

I would imagine that TL would be open by May. The refurbs that they go down for usuall last about a month or two and normally consists of general upkeep. Repainting, repairing and such. :wave:

Buried20KLeague

steven&evi said:
Hi guys,

My wife and I have booked a trip to WDW during the first week of May. Now, I have seen that TL is planning a rehab from the end of December.

I was wondering if anyone knows what will be changed and if the park will be re-opened by May?

thanks!!

First off, welcome to the boards! :wave:

This is just the yearly closing and refurbishment of Typhoon Lagoon. It will be open in Feb (I think, without checking my info) and there won't be anything new to speak of.

uklad79

It would be nice if they added some more theming and tress around the Grush'n'gusher as when you are going up the stairs you can see areas for storage that could have been hiden by trees closely planted together. I also wonder why they didnt put a lift in for the rings as they are a pain to carry and a lift would have fitted with the theming as its a fruit plant.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
uklad79 said:
It would be nice if they added some more theming and tress around the Grush'n'gusher as when you are going up the stairs you can see areas for storage that could have been hiden by trees closely planted together. I also wonder why they didnt put a lift in for the rings as they are a pain to carry and a lift would have fitted with the theming as its a fruit plant.
completely agree. the tree thing: spend a little more money and get some filler trees, come on guys. the lift: well, sounds good, probably work good, but as we all know, that would take a lot of jack, and if they wont spurge for trees hiding backstage/storage..... you aint getten' a tube lift. sad but true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom