Typhoon Lagoon - One of a Kind

WigglyWiggins

heres a piccy of "the master blaster"

Attachments

• fs_mb_blastenhauf1.jpg
    fs_mb_blastenhauf1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 117

MGMBoy

I have to say that, aside from the AWESOME tobogan/slalom runs and family raft ride @ BB I really prefer TL myself. :D

james4023464

the story for the ride could be youre in a Geyser and you shoot out of the mountain using the jet blasting tecnology Schlitterban's Master Blaster used. after you shoot out you do a whole bunch of cool stuff. You can call the slide Geyser Mt.
That was just a quick idea.

JLW11Hi

I wouldn't think it would be a bad idea if they actually made a full "Log Chute"/flume type attraction at one of the water parks. It would be a plus for the riders to be in their swimming suits, because then they could handle about 10 times the amount of water they get splashed with compared to, say, Splash Mountain. I think that it makes sence to get less water on you in a log flume attraction in a theme park than at an actual water park, because, although getting soaked can be fun, it isn't as much fun when you have to be soaked all day at one of the parks

MGMBoy

Originally posted by james4023464
the story for the ride could be youre in a Geyser and you shoot out of the mountain using the jet blasting tecnology Schlitterban's Master Blaster used. after you shoot out you do a whole bunch of cool stuff. You can call the slide Geyser Mt.
That was just a quick idea.

I LOVE that idea...Maybe you could call it the Tilly Torrent or somehow work the name Tilly into it. Then the backstory could tell how it's a new spot where the geyser that spouts out the top of the Miss Tilly has broken through the peak. Am I making sense?

tenchu

Originally posted by MGMBoy

I LOVE that idea...Maybe you could call it the Tilly Torrent or somehow work the name Tilly into it. Then the backstory could tell how it's a new spot where the geyser that spouts out the top of the Miss Tilly has broken through the peak. Am I making sense?

Maybe you could ride the miss tilly down the mountain!

(o.k. maybe not.)

jp3raptor

hmm....

My bet on the theming of this ride is lilo & stich...:cool:
Why?:confused:
Because of the theme song of the movie "Hawaiian roller coaster ride" [that refers to surfing].

Just an idea..:drevil: .

Jp3raptor

james4023464

Originally posted by MGMBoy

Yes you make sense, love the idea about Miss Tilly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom