Typhoon Lagoon - One of a Kind

ToTBellHop

I would like to see the family raft ride version...Typhoon Lagoon's family raft ride is kinda lame as opposed to Blizzard Beach's, which is the best I have ever been on.

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
I would like to see the family raft ride version...Typhoon Lagoon's family raft ride is kinda lame as opposed to Blizzard Beach's, which is the best I have ever been on.

you mean teamboat springs? thats amazzzzzing!:D

Luau Cove

Yes, it's not lame, but short. Too short compared to the line you have to do to ride it, but I like it , anyway. However, I won't complain if they not replace, but add this ride.

-->LuAu

Nineinchnailsmk

i regret not seeing more of typhoon lagoon last time i went. I went in the wave pool and around the lazy river. My girlfriend broke her leg on a waterslide when she was younger (the guy at the end, didnt get off the slide, and they told her to go and crashed into him breaking her leg....they later told her it was only a bruise!!!) so im not a HUGE fan of waterslides. However, a water coaster would be cool. Shoot, make river country a giant water coaster park..lol....

Big Thunder

I've ridden the Master Blaster at Schliterbahn in New Bransfields, Texas and it is awsome. You climb to the top of a tower which I estimate 100 ft-150 ft. Anyway you wait in like an 2hr and 30min line where you get to the start and you hop on the convayer belt which also pulls rafts up. Your raft then falls off the belt and you go down a hill and go up an even larger one into turns and kinda the same stuff with uphill and downhill alot. Its one of the best rides in the world with no theming and if Typhoon Lagoon gets that Disney magic applied to a ride with that technology I think BB is gonna move out of the top 10.:p

ToTBellHop

this is supposed to be a one of a kind ride, so it can't be exactly like that water coaster--it would have to have some extra feature...not theming(that wouldn't really make it "one of a kind"_)..something else...hmmm

tenchu

I think BB could also do with another bigish attraction to draw the crowds away from summit plummet a bit. I waited so long to get on that last time i went i barely had enough time to go on anything else.

Justin149

i think typhoon lagoon could use one of those water blast coasters. First off their really fun and cool and they could theme it so appropriately. Thats my bet, but i defeinetly think the master blaster raft ride is cool.

-justin-

CaptChris

BB and Typhoon are both world class water parks. They both have their draws. Typhoon the wave pool and shark reef. BB Teamboat Springs and Summit Plummet.

I am sure whatever is in planning, that it will exceed all of our expectations.

A water coaster would be great! :sohappy:

ToTBellHop

it's not going to be like anything else...theming would not make a ride one-of-a-kind...it has to have be a brand new ride concept...

Justin149

looping waterslides are already out, but their very dangerous.... a local park by me, action park had a looping waterslide and people used to get stuck in it all the time.

-justin-

Pioneer Hall

they wouldn't do a looping waterslide because there is no telling how a person's size will handle it. Also the insurance that would have to be paid for a ride like that would cost a fortune.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom