Typhoon Lagoon Closed?

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Can anyone give me info on Typhoon Lagoon closing until Dec. I just visited their web site and it said it was closed from now until Dec. for refurbishing. Is this the normal time for refurb. or is this due to low attendence. Any info is appreciated since we will be there in 2 weeks and were looking forward to the Lagoon.

TELL ME IT AINT SO!!!!!:brick:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Sorcerer Mickey
I hope its just down for rehab, cause its the best water park there!

Yeah it should be down for its annually rehab. After it opens I thin should be BB.

Sorcerer Mickey

I think BB really needs a better wave pool, the one there is terrible, and the WP at TL is good enough to go for it alone.

Who doesnt like river country? For old folks i understand them liking it, but, I'm hyper, so river country isnt for me. Otherwise, it looks like all water parks are going down for rehab. First RC, now TL, and (maybe) soon BB. hmmmm.....:cool:

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
I agree. The whole reason we go to TL is the wave pool. If they had a wave pool like that at BB, then it would be the best water park. I've never been to River Country since I heard it was geared down compared to the others.:snore:

cookiee_munster

rehab....

They are down for rehab because wen i wen't in august i tried to find sum nice shorts. Well n e way they were all too small or too large and then the assistant said "well we won't have any more stock in any more till after our usual rehab on the shop." So there u go. So expect to see some more nice shorts and a nicely put shop. I think the shop is typhoon tillys..... nice stuff they have in that shop too! i luv typhoon lagoon. its more natural compared to BB. I did get my shorts but not from TL but from BB instead. if anyone did goto TL in the last two months did u notice rat problems? i saw two rats while i was there! eeeeeeeeeeek! :hammer:

Beauty and the

Don't the Water Parks always take turns to be closed during the winter months for Rehab. I don't think it means they are undergoing major changes just general maintainance, painting etc.
On a personal note I really like River Country, it may not be as crazy as BB and has no wave pool like TL but it's a great place for kids of all ages to play. As it is quite small the kids are always in veiw, very reassuring for parents. Its differnt from the other parks but thats what makes it River Country.

RogueHabit

I think they alternate the order of the rehabs each year but I may be mistaken.

I love TL and BB. I have only been to RC one and whilst it was nice it wasn't a patch on TL or BB for fun flumes, etc.

MarknSue

Re: rehab....

Originally posted by cookiee_munster
if anyone did goto TL in the last two months did u notice rat problems? i saw two rats while i was there! eeeeeeeeeeek! :hammer: [/B]

:eek: where exactly did you see the rats?!!!

lakeane

We are going down to Disney next week and were upset when we read that Typhoon Lagoon was closed. We wrote to Disney and they replied that it will actually be open until October 28th and then close for Rehab. They apologized that the information is incorrect on their web site and said that it would be corrected shortly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom