Two part ? about resort pools

Jessie&Buzz

We are staying at WL in Oct. We plan on doing Typhoon Lagoon one morning (weather permitted) and then spending the afternoon at the resort. What are the pool hours? We most likely will shower and have dinner at Whispering Canyon then possibly swim again. Also I read a while back that you can get lifevests at the pool and water parks. Do they still do this? My son can swim but he's not that strong of a swimmer. I worry about him at the bottom of the slides. Thanks!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We are staying at WL in Oct. We plan on doing Typhoon Lagoon one morning (weather permitted) and then spending the afternoon at the resort. What are the pool hours? We most likely will shower and have dinner at Whispering Canyon then possibly swim again. Also I read a while back that you can get lifevests at the pool and water parks. Do they still do this? My son can swim but he's not that strong of a swimmer. I worry about him at the bottom of the slides. Thanks!
Yes you can get a life vest at any of the resorts and water parks.

Not sure about pool hours as such, but I've seen people in them as late as 11PM - I'm just not sure when the lifeguards leave.

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

Original Poster
Thanks Monty! It makes me feel better knowing we can get him a vest. He used to wear one of those suits with it built in but it's too small now. We'll just have to wing it as to what time the pool closes.

Upvote 0

rangerman

Correct. Life vest are free of charge at TL and BB. They are available at the stand that is nearest the locker area. There is a fee to rent lockers and towels. The pools at the resorts are open from 10 - 10, if I remember correctly.

Upvote 0

KnK

We stay at WL every year. I have seen people in the pool after midnight and I know at least once or twice over the years I have been in myself after midnight.

I have never seen anyone in the pool before 9:00 am, but I don't think it is because it is closed.

You can get the the lifevest from the marina dock. I believe you have to show your resort key.

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

I think each resort has their own set hours. I know that the main pool at the Coronado is open until midnight (although the lifeguard goes off at 8:00 or something like that).

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Posted time is 10:00 PM. Yes they have vests...and it is a good idea in this pool. As it is filled from a "steam" coursing out of a geiser, there is a lot of water turbulance on the hotel end of the pool.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom