Two fastpasses at once?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
are you calling me a scumbag just because i told you what the ticket said and it let us get another one five minutes after the time we could go to the first fass pass that to me is not cheating if the fast pass said we could

no.. I am not. I am saying that cheating (by using an invalid ticket) is cheating, and those are who I am calling. The 5 minute rule is actually part of the fastpass upgrade, and well within the rules.

mkt

Premium Member
sorry Mktiggerman i thought you were talking about me i am really sorry and apoligize for they way i talked to you

don't apologize.. sometimes there are 2 conversations going on in a thread and its easy to get confused. I should've been more clear when I posted my opinion

It just irritates me when people cheat. Especially when an attraction has distributed all of their FP's by noon, when there are enough to last until 2pm. I know it's just 2 hours, but still... in those 2 hours a lot of honest guests, who probably aren't as big a WDW fan as us, who probably deserves to go on more than those of us who go once a yeah if not more, don't get on. I'm a CM, but I look at things from a guests perspective, and it's really disheartening when people are talking about a "loophole in the system."

Tigggrl

I agree with Tiggerman, by cheating the system like that, you are denying the other folks who want to ride, and thats why the fastpasses for the better attractions are all gone by noon or so! I think that you should obey the rules, and give evryone a fair chance, especially those who may only be there for the day. I have seen way too much of the cheating of the system...but I have also seen some true Honesty in the last week or so as well, it seems like the honest folks prevail...remember, what goes around comes around...in a BIG way!

mkt

Premium Member
*kisses Tigggrl*

did I tell you how much I love you...

in that platonic sorta way?

:D

Tramp

...last week, one of the Star Tours fastpass machines allowed you to keep getting fastpasses...people had 20 fastpasses in their hands...

...also, some machines allowed us to get fastpasses exactly on the return time so we didn't have to wait the additional 5 minutes...

...if you use the fastpass system the way it is intended, there's no reason to cheat the system...ya gotta learn how to use the system to your advantage and be prepared to hustle between attractions.
I only wish that fastpasses could be held back during the day so that people arriving later have an opportunity to get a pass...Test Track was sold out by 1pm on most days and I'll be damned if I'll wait 1.5 hours for the experience...I hope "Mission Space" takes some pressure off that ride.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Tramp
...also, some machines allowed us to get fastpasses exactly on the return time so we didn't have to wait the additional 5 minutes...

those haven't been upgraded yet

...if you use the fastpass system the way it is intended, there's no reason to cheat the system...ya gotta learn how to use the system to your advantage and be prepared to hustle between attractions.

amen tramp!!!

I only wish that fastpasses could be held back during the day so that people arriving later have an opportunity to get a pass...Test Track was sold out by 1pm on most days and I'll be damned if I'll wait 1.5 hours for the experience...I hope "Mission Space" takes some pressure off that ride.

amen.. except about waiting in line. After going to Cedar Point (with a 210 Minute wait for millenium force.... 3½ hours!!!) a 90 minute WDW doesn't seem so long anymore.

Tramp

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Test Track is ALWAYS sold out first! :(
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :p

LMAO....my daughter loves Test Track and those silly little racecars in the Magic Kingdom....but 20 hours of hard driving to Florida makes me a real 'stick in the mud' with these rides...who needs Belgium blocks when you have New York roads...lol

FanofDinsey1981

dude, all I ment to say by that is this...

one, people are not scumbags. geez.

two, sure, there is a loophole. but I never said i was going to do it.

three, theywere not using invalid passes. techically, the e-ride ticket is not invalid.

and four, I am quite aware of what the term "cheating" means. I am not an idiot.

so five, chill out. there are a lot more horrible things going on in the world, and if someone can find a loophole in THE FASTPASS SYSTEM AT DISNEY, then so be it. It isn't like they are finding in...oh say.... the LEGAL SYSTEM or something.

and I am done with this. all I wanted to do was to answer the guys quiestion, then found something intersting about it. I didn't think I would be called, even if it was infered, anything but curious.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
dude, all I ment to say by that is this...

one, people are not scumbags. geez.

alright... dude.

My deciding whether or not a person is a scumbag is an opinion, my opinion. It is not fact to anyone but myself. Which, notice, I called no one specifically on this thread anything. I called those who cheat (whether or not they are posting on this thread) collectively scumbags... which I still believe.

two, sure, there is a loophole. but I never said i was going to do it.

still though, you introduced them to it.

three, theywere not using invalid passes. techically, the e-ride ticket is not invalid.

It is invalid if the e-night hasn't started yet. The same as using your regular ticket during an e-night. It's still cheating by using an invalid ticket.

and four, I am quite aware of what the term "cheating" means. I am not an idiot.

you said it... not me.

so five, chill out. there are a lot more horrible things going on in the world, and if someone can find a loophole in THE FASTPASS SYSTEM AT DISNEY, then so be it. It isn't like they are finding in...oh say.... the LEGAL SYSTEM or something.

alright, so when this becomes the WDWMagic Legal System Discussion board, I'll discuss the legal system. Until then, this is a Disney board, which is open to discuss all things Disney.

Tigggrl

Ok, First off I agree with Tiggerman...
E-night tickets start at a certain time...it is technically not valid till that time starts...and if you are a E-night ticket holder, you should have the decency to obey those rules, and give others the chance to ride when they may only be there during the day.

I dont recall names being mentioned. He is using a genal term. Anyone who tries to get by the system isnt being honest, and therefore are DIS honest, therefore becoming Scumbags in my opinion too...

And this is a Disney board....LOL of course we can discuss Disney here....DUH! LOL!:):hammer: ;)

jmarc63

no for example the ticket said come back from 10:00-11:00
underneath that time it says next available fast past or something like you can get another fast pass at 10:05 thats why before we went on the fast pass ride we went and got another fast pass for another ride that we wanted to do that had like a hour standby wait

Well that confuses me since I was lead to believe this two hour rule on a second FP ticket. Since I haven't been there since they instituted the FP system I will have to take someone elses word for now until I see for my self and test the system out.

jmarc63

no for example the ticket said come back from 10:00-11:00
underneath that time it says next available fast past or something like you can get another fast pass at 10:05 thats why before we went on the fast pass ride we went and got another fast pass for another ride that we wanted to do that had like a hour standby wait

At what time did you obtain that first ticket??

jmarc63

Originally posted by mktiggerman
not a loophole... it doesn't go only by the date on the ticket, but also the operating hours... ie- if the park closes at 9, and eride starts at 9, at 9:15 only the eride ticket would work..

one thing though.. don't cheat the system, it isn't fair for those of us who don't... and frankly those who cheat are scumbags in my eye.... and don't even attempt to rationalize it... there is no way to. Cheating is cheating

I thought the new software was supposed to take care of this sitiuation?:confused:

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by jmarc63
I thought the new software was supposed to take care of this sitiuation?:confused:

it was.. but a few of the machines still run the old software

jmarc63

it was.. but a few of the machines still run the old software

Really ...I thought that every terminal was hooked to a central computer for the FP system and the central computer was where the times to enter were calculated. Someone else said earlier I think in another FP thread that the entry turnstyles recorded your ticket scan and validated that ticket for the FP park wide , they inadvertantly used there wifes ticket that wasn't scaned at the main gate and that ticket didn't work on the FP when they inserted it. Now I'm really comfused on the new software and how the terminals are connected:confused: :confused:

MKingdom25

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tigggrl
Ok, First off I agree with Tiggerman...
E-night tickets start at a certain time...it is technically not valid till that time starts...and if you are a E-night ticket holder, you should have the decency to obey those rules, and give others the chance to ride when they may only be there during the day.

I never thought about this way. Good point. Although I admit thinking about trying to get 2 Fastpasses (my original thread), now I think it was a good idea I didn't. I guess it is always good to think of other people first :)

FanofDinsey1981

still though, you introduced them to it.

I did not do this. re-read the thread. you may figure that one out.

you said it... not me.

and thank you for that. I now feel like a complete loser.

[/B]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom