Twister

magicallactose

If they ever do get rid of it, they need to keep the flying cow (with cables) somewhere in the park. haha

I think it'd be even better if they crafted a ride in which you inhabit the point of view of the cow as it soars above an Iowan landscape of swaying cornfields! Throw in some Kuka technology, and you have a rollicking E-ticket :)

Todd H

I think a Twister ride would have been cool. Imagine punching the core and riding through rain, lightning, extreme wind, hail, and eventually coming face to face with a tornado. Of course I think that time has passed since the movie Twister is a little long in the tooth.

FWIW, I'm an NOAA storm spotter and chaser and I found the Twister attraction laughable at best.

twebber55

I think a Twister ride would have been cool. Imagine punching the core and riding through rain, lightning, extreme wind, hail, and eventually coming face to face with a tornado. Of course I think that time has passed since the movie Twister is a little long in the tooth.

FWIW, I'm an NOAA storm spotter and chaser and I found the Twister attraction laughable at best.
well sir you have the coolest job on earth consider me jealous

HTF

Forgive me if this had been covered before.
Are there any plans to replace the Twister attraction? The movie came out in 1996, and the attraction is getting pretty lame. One of ones to me that there is really no reason to do it again if you've ever done it once.

Just blue sky stuff so far. Another attraction that's more popular than Twister is being looked at right now.

Mickey1984

They should replace it with something Ghost Buster's related ... oh wait ...

I'm not really a fan of Twister, has always seemed dated to me, maybe a time for a change IMO.

They should replace it with something Ghost Buster's related ... oh wait ...

I'm not really a fan of Twister, has always seemed dated to me, maybe a time for a change IMO.

This so much this.

Twister isn't "classic". Saw it "coming soon" in 1997. Was mad they removed Ghostbusters. Queue line impressed me when I finally did ride it in 2001. That being said, the queue was the best part. Show is beyond lame and boring.

cheezbat

Just blue sky stuff so far. Another attraction that's more popular than Twister is being looked at right now.

I'm betting its replacing ET for a new ride whenever they expand and redo KidZone.

Of course, there's been that rumor of Terminator 2 being on the chopping block too...

djlaosc

I'm betting its replacing ET for a new ride whenever they expand and redo KidZone.

Of course, there's been that rumor of Terminator 2 being on the chopping block too...

People are saying that Terminator is getting its technology upgraded (possibly using technology from Universal Hollywood - hopefully they got that out before the fire earlier today)

I hope that E.T doesn't get closed, there is space beside Kidzone for them to build new attractions, and then there are two playgrounds (Fievel and Curious George - do they really need two?) and Barney. I would hope that Kidzone would simply be expanded with more family attractions (like ET) rather than Barney/Fievel/George-like attractions, and not be removing ET.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think it'd be even better if they crafted a ride in which you inhabit the point of view of the cow as it soars above an Iowan landscape of swaying cornfields! Throw in some Kuka technology, and you have a rollicking E-ticket :)
Kind of like a Soarin' attraction where your vehicle is the cow.

ctxak98

ugh....I hope so. I never want to see the floating cows on strings again. The ride was done poorly. They could have made a cool adventure dodging tornados but no...they hyped up this standing show. let down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom