Twas

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
The full stage ones were from the far back standing, the close ups were second row center

JerMerBear

Aww...thats fun. I really need to check out Twas soon, while its running not during the parties.

I'm Cast in the Christmas Parade (MK) as a Reindeer. So, I can't go to any of the parties since I'll be working all of them.

If I can't check it out soon, I'll see it during the week of Christmas where the show is everyday.

mkt

Premium Member
so... anyone have the show schedule for saturday? I have to cover for someone at my office, so I gotta see the shows around that

mkt

Premium Member
Well, I made it. I got some really good pics, which I'll hopefully upload tonight after I correct a problem I'm having with compy :)

kcw

Original Poster
oh my heck, you're amazing!!!! thanks so much for doing this- you totally didn't need to, but I appreciate it! lol and good to put a face with a name!

mkt

Premium Member
oh my heck, you're amazing!!!! thanks so much for doing this- you totally didn't need to, but I appreciate it! lol and good to put a face with a name!
Anytime hun :)

Lemme know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm surprisingly full of holiday cheer (and not the kind that's sold in carts at Epcot ;) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom