Tutto Italia Ristorante is now accepting Reservations

SewIn2Disney

So how is it that there are the exact same meals for lunch and dinner (with the exception of the additional two at dinner) yet the price range is different.
Are you getting a bigger portion at dinner, or are you just paying more at dinner for the same size plate?

CBOMB

I agree that it seems expensive, however I am afraid that they might set the standard for what the other restaurants will charge in the future! It will be interesting to see what happens pricewise at the Japan restaurants when they reopen.
I believe you are absolutely right. With the increase in prices they want you to think the DDP is still a great bargin. I have a feeling that is what they are trying to get across, smaller portions at a higher price, less on the new plan, but let's see how long the "guest" will put up with it. From the one review I have read on TI it is not what I would call a stellar restauarant with exceptionally fine food. Combine that with the higher prices, and crowded conditions. Now check out the finest Italian restaurant in your home town, and see if TI matches up to it. The review did say the service was excellent, so I'll give them that for the time being.

Tinkwannabe

Casually-elegant restaurant which features freshly made breads and pastries, handmade mozzarella and pasta, and regional specialties from all over Italy. Its warm, hospitable atmosphere and staff accentuate a classic Italian experience in an open, airy space.

HOURS:
Lunch - 11:30pm to 4:00pm
Dinner - 4:30pm to varies with park closing

MENU:
(menu subject to change without notice)

Appetizers: Lunch $9.00 - $24.00 / Dinner $12.00 - $29.00
Proscuitto di Parma, Eggplant Caponata, Pasta E Fagioli Soup, Ceasar Salad

Lunch Entrees: $15.00 - $40.00
Lasagne "Al Forno", Penne Caprese, Fish Filet, Chicken Cutlet Milanese, Tagliatelle Egg Pasta

Dinner Entrees: $24.00 - $59.00
Lasagne "Al Forno", Penne Caprese, Fish Filet, Chicken Cutlet Milanese, Tagliatelle Egg Pasta, Bucattini Pasta, Fennel-Roasted Loin of Pork

Desserts: $8.00 - $12.00
Mocha Tiramisu, Cannoli, Cinnamon Ricotta Cheese Cake, Sorbetti and house-made Gelati

Kid's Meals: $6.00 - $9.00
Pizzetta, Panino Sandwich, Spaghetti, Penne Pasta

DISCOUNTS:

Disney's Dining Experience 20% discount on ALL Food & Beverage for members & up to 10 Guests. DDE Discount not available on Holidays.

Seasonal / Annual / Premium Passholders 10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding tax and gratuity) Monday through Friday during lunch, for Passholder and up to 3 Guests. Valid thru 12/31/07.

This restuarant is located in the Italy Pavilion in the space formally occupied by L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante.

I think I can afford dessert...maybe.
:(

wannabeBelle

Has anyone noticed the picture for Teppan Edo that a courses meal will also be $59.00. Strangely similar pricewise to Tutto Italia's family courses meal!!!! Belle

ctwhalerman

Let me first say that I'm not an expert on Italian food. But, when I was looking at the menu I thought I saw a pasta dish that used an Alfredo sauce (or maybe it was another cheese sauce) but wasn't fettucine Alfredo. It had peas and pancetta in it, I think it was the Bucattini Pasta. I thought it sounded fantastic. :slurp:

We ate there on Tuesday night (9/25), and in fact I had the Bucattini, though it comes with a Parmesan cheese sauce, not an alfredo sauce. The restaurant is supposed to have things from all around Italy, but as far as I could tell it was almost exclusively Northern Italian food, with a lot of cheeses, oils, garlics, and thick cheese sauces. If you're looking for a simple pasta and tomato sauce combination, you're not getting it here.

For this Italian from CT, where millions of southern Italians immigrated but maybe a dozen northern Italians migrated, I am very used to Southern Italian food but Northern food strikes me as unfamiliar and bland. In all, the restaurant was alright, and the food was different, but hopefully the menu changes when the restaurant goes down for rehab, and they add some staple dishes that most Americans are familiar with(we couldn't believe there was no chicken parm or veal on the menu!).

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We ate there on Tuesday night (9/25), and in fact I had the Bucattini, though it comes with a Parmesan cheese sauce, not an alfredo sauce. The restaurant is supposed to have things from all around Italy, but as far as I could tell it was almost exclusively Northern Italian food, with a lot of cheeses, oils, garlics, and thick cheese sauces. If you're looking for a simple pasta and tomato sauce combination, you're not getting it here.

For this Italian from CT, where millions of southern Italians immigrated but maybe a dozen northern Italians migrated, I am very used to Southern Italian food but Northern food strikes me as unfamiliar and bland. In all, the restaurant was alright, and the food was different, but hopefully the menu changes when the restaurant goes down for rehab, and they add some staple dishes that most Americans are familiar with(we couldn't believe there was no chicken parm or veal on the menu!).

It would be much appreciated if you could take a few minutes to leave a review for us here:

http://reviews.wdwmagic.com/element_reviews.aspx?pid=859

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom