Tutto Italia Question

MasonDuo

Original Poster
Hi Everybody,

I have a question regarding Tutto Italia's menu. I was looking at the menu at AllEars and it is hard to interpret all of their entrees. For all of you folks who have been there, do they have a fettuchini alfredo or chicken parmesian? (Pardon my spelling) Thanks in Advance !

If you want my advice, don't go at all. The service and food was very poor and its extremely over priced. Go to Jiko's instead, well worth the extra trip out to the AKL

maelstrom

its not the olive garden people! :brick:

No, it's not. But, then again, I live in New York, and I've never been to an Italian restaurant that didn't have fettuccine alfredo and chicken parm. They'd do well do offer things like that (baked ziti, ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, lasagna, etc) along with all of their frou-frou dishes.

lighteningqueen

Olive garden or not. Olive garden has some of the worst tasting sauce on their spaghetti meals. Just plain doggy tasting the meat that is...If you have a Zio's near you I suggest you try them they are the best in everything.. Especially the fettucinis and parma's..

Guess I have a different opinion but we ate there in November and it was one of our favorite meals. we had eaten at Alfredo's a few times before and thought this was even better! I had the lasagna and a ceasars salad. mom had some eggplant dish and we all enjoyed everythign about it. It is definately a must do on our return trip in november!! I say go and enjoy!!

klineski96

The wife and I had lunch there awhile back... overall we enjoyed it very much.

The food was good, our area was quiet, but it cost more than we had planned on spending just for a lunch.

We will likely go back, for dinner.

GMan123

I have so many fond memories of goign to Alfredo's for years and have read too many bad things about the new place to even want to try it. Trying Le Cellier for the first time this year so maybe we can start some new memories at a new favorite!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I have this pencilled in, but now Im thinking twice. I dont rate Italian food at Disney but thought wed give this a bash. Better start looking for somewhere else.

worldfanatic

Hate to say it... BAD Itallian food (I'm Sicilian).

Alfredo's, the Signiture Restaurant that WAS in that location, vanished about two years ago? Alfredo's was stunning :) Tuto was supposed to be some kind of temporary filler... but doesn't appear to be going away.

I would suggest Portebelo's at DTD for good Italian food...

Yeah. Tutto's is supposed to be temporary. I'll wait until the permanent Italy restaurant takes over before I give it a try.

SleepingMonk

Fettucine from the original Alfredo's....it was perfection!

20t2lxk.jpg

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I could not disagree more. I think Tutto is excellent, I live in NYC and have some of the best italian restaurants in the world at my disposal. I have eaten at Tutto, Portabello, Mama melrose, Tonys, Il Mulino, among other italian places in Disney. old and new. And Tutto is my favorite is disney. (for reference, my favorite in NYC is Tonys Dinapoli) Portabello is not very good at all, mamas and tonys are very average. Il Mulino is also very good. Not sure where all the bad reviews are coming from on Tutto, we have it everytime we go since it opened and never had a bad experience. I say give it a try.

drossjr

No, it's not. But, then again, I live in New York, and I've never been to an Italian restaurant that didn't have fettuccine alfredo and chicken parm. They'd do well do offer things like that (baked ziti, ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, lasagna, etc) along with all of their frou-frou dishes.

wouldnt expect a New Yorker to expand their horizons and not have a negative opinion. Tutto is great!

I just went to Tutto Italia last week and the meal was one of the best meals we had. We hadn't been there before and I was hesitant to go because of some of the reviews I have read. However, I am very happy that we went and we will be returning on our next trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom