Tutto Italia or Via Napoli?

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
So I need help! I just booked my trip for October (with the rumor of free dining lurking around, I booked ahead just in case) So we are going to be there for my sons 7th birthday (if rumors are true)! It is going to be a surprise (hopefully).

I am planning to have a fun lunch for him at T-Rex. We will be spending the day at Epcot - since he LOVES this park! For dinner I am trying to decide between Tutto or Via Napoli. He LOVES pasta and pizza, so food wise I know he will enjoy either place. Just curious as to which he may enjoy a bit more?

Sweet Melissa

I personally prefer Tutto, but I think Via Napoli might be the better bet for a 7-year-old. I know a lot of parents have spoken poorly of the children's menu at Tutto, and the restaurant's unwillingness to accommodate changes. I'm not saying that Via Napoli would be any more flexible, but I think the menu itself may be more in line with a child's expectations.

That said, going to T-Rex and back could eat up a big portion of your time in Epcot. Will he want to visit the vast majority of the park's attractions? If so, I might recommend doing some kind of quick service for dinner rather than spending precious time on a second table service meal. (Two or even three table service meals a day isn't unheard of for me, but again, I don't know if that would change with a 7-year-old.) The International Food & Wine Festival will be going on during your visit. It would be easy to grab some quick bites for dinner instead.

Redsky89

I've been to Via Napoli many times and every time I go me and whomever I'm with love it. They have some of the best pizza I've ever had in my life and the people working there are great.

mickeysshoes

I have to agree that Via Napoli would be a much better choice for 7 year old if you choosing with him in mind. We have always and really good luck here with anything we order from pizza to pasta.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I would agree that if you want a pasta dish, go to Tutto Italia (love the lasagna!!), but Via Napoli has the best pizza on property. But remember, the pizza is NOT like Dominos or Pizza Hut at all. If you are looking for that kind of pizza, Via Napoli is not where to go.

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
Thanks for alll the great feedback! After talking to my son....he decided he wants to spend his Bday at Hollywood Studios and eat at Sci FI! However....I booked Via and Tutto on our two Epcot days! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom