Tusker House, Cape May Cafe and more dining returns to Walt Disney World

sullyinMT

So glad they figured out Tusker House! It will be interesting to see what platters they come up with for family style there. Absolutely love the African inspired breakfast options.

havoc315

Of course more restaurants returning is a good thing, but this really doesn’t do anything to keep up with the increasing resort openings.

Lack of available dining is reaching nearly crisis levels. (Really want resort guests ordering Grubhub because there are no available reservations?)

Critically, WDW needs to increase capacity at the open restaurants.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Good to have more dining options available. An 'All-You-Care-To-Enjoy-Family Style' experience would work for Ohana, too. Soon, I hope. 🤞

mattpeto

I'm glad to see this, although I'm a little surprised at some of the higher-square-footage restaurants (e.g., Ohana, Akershus) that didn't make the reopening list.

I would think Ohana opens when Poly fully opens (late July).

Akershus is used for mask relaxation area, I'm pretty sure. That's going to be hard to lure people into that restaurant without the princesses. I would think that one might take a while.

buckeyegator

go with the 3 foot distancing, eliminate the quees going through casey's and columbia harbour house areas and re-open, badly need choices in MK.

38053WDW

Of course more restaurants returning is a good thing, but this really doesn’t do anything to keep up with the increasing resort openings.

Lack of available dining is reaching nearly crisis levels. (Really want resort guests ordering Grubhub because there are no available reservations?)

Critically, WDW needs to increase capacity at the open restaurants.
When the government pays you $600 a week to sit home... and I think it is through September ... we ask the same questions were we live about indoor dining .. they say they can't get enough people to work... Disney will be back to full swing soon.. hello DCP !!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom