Tusker House, Cape May Cafe and more dining returns to Walt Disney World

crawale

Of course more restaurants returning is a good thing, but this really doesn’t do anything to keep up with the increasing resort openings.

Lack of available dining is reaching nearly crisis levels. (Really want resort guests ordering Grubhub because there are no available reservations?)

Critically, WDW needs to increase capacity at the open restaurants.
And improve the menu choices.

crawale

Two great restaurants are opening. With characters and delicious food! Please keep politics out of it.
38053WDW is correct. I live in Pensacola where restaurants have been open since last summer yet every one has a 'Help Wanted' sign. Same goes for stores, hairdressers, fast food places.

sullyinMT

Loved the restaurant as a buffet. Not sure that would hold true when Disney decides what goes on a platter.
I don’t entirely disagree, but they seem to have made an attempt to hold theme at Biergarten, so I’m willing to be cautiously optimistic. I agree that it they “play it safe” and just repeat Chef Mickey’s style platters it would be a stale effort.

havoc315

And improve the menu choices.

Personally, of course I'd love to see the menus expanded again. But that isn't critical: Critical is you'll have on-site guests who are driven to order Grubhub because there are literally no dining options available on property, with all table service booked and most QS having to be ordered hours in advance.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Cape May Cafe menu and pricing -

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 11.12.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 11.13.10 AM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom