Turn a movie into an attraction?

MickeyDent

Original Poster
If you could turn a Disney movie into a new attraction, which one would it be and what would it replace? Only rule is the new attraction has to be based on a movie that does not currently have an attraction already.

I would have to choose National Treasure. I would honestly have to say, it could replace Tom Sawyer's Island in MK. That way it, if you launch it from LS, it could tie in to the "American history" kinda theme.

AshaNeOmah

I'm going to have to go with a Greek Pavilion at WS. Since it must have a movie attached, a Pegasus "Peter Pan like" ride through the history and people of Greece with some emphasis on Hercules would be the ride idea.

Animaniac93-98

Honestly.... Do we really need a rehash of this thread topic again?? :brick:

Yes.

D*ck Tracy, Enchanted, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty, Babes in Toyland, Treasure Planet, Tron, Island at the Top of the World, The Black Cauldron, In Search of the Castaways, Roger Rabbit are among some movies that could translate into good rides IMO.

MeTa

I would love to see some sort of Cars ride, with some state of the art tech. or I bet UP could have some possibilites.

Overall I know it was made the opposite but I would love to see a Pirates a new pirates ride made somewhere other that the original but make it movie acccurate. and state of the art.

drewfoshooo

I would love to see a National Treasure ride that is similar to Dinosaur. I'm sure it can be pulled off where you go into some kind of cave or something and you have to escape as the entire place is coming down. The queue could have all kinds of amazing treasures and everything. It would be awesome.

I wish the whole Characters in Flight thing waited a few months.. it would SO be themed to Up.

JustInTime

I think they should take Tom Sawyer and the fort that is near it and turn it into a New Orleans square. They could theme it with the Princess and the Frog. Perhaps even has some stuff from the Rescuers.

Enchantâmes

Something original please? Ugh these "What would you do? threads are getting to be an epidemic (I know I started one but it was a farce at another one). This is getting to be worse than Swine flu...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom