Turkey leg

DivineMadness7

As far as I know, there are no restaurants that have Turkey Legs on the menu...

My brother and father are addicts, and according to my father, the best place to get a turkey leg is the cart in the frontierland/liberty square area...

The boys like them so much, they made me take a picture of them with their turkey legs on our last visit...:lol:

epcot2004

You can get them in The American Adventure in World Showcase, under the Astro Orbiter in Tomorrow Land, and in Frontier Land.:)

MKCP 1985

Is this an emergency? If so, call 407 WDISNEY! J/K! :lol:

The turkey leg started out on a wagon in Frontierland, Magic Kingdom, but I think its availability has spread due to popularity!

I'm hungry, now.

TURKEY

You might be able to get one at Liberty Inn at the American Adventure in addition to the outdoor food cart.

Same for Peco's Bills.

But ODF carts are the only other places that you can get them.

KimPossible

K here's the sitch on turkey legs. they can be found in the following locations:

magic kingdom:
Fronteirland (in a stand)
Tommorrowland (lunching pad- near astro orbiters)

Epcot:
American Adventure (in a stand)

MGM:
Sunset Blvd (Tuluca Turkey Company in Sunset Ranch)

not sure of any others but hope this helps.

P.S. talking about them makes me very hungry. thankfully i'll be there next week!!

bhg469

theres also a stand between mission space and mose gear kinda tucked away in epcot. what disney really needs is a chicken wing stand though. with real wings not those things from the resort pizza places.

David

I have never bought a turkey leg, just because the things look so big and no offense, but I'm reminded of cartoons of cavemen eating whenever I see someone eating one. But I may just have to give in and try one on our next trip in October. Obviously they must be pretty good or so many folks would not write about them.

Sean23

Originally posted by BoBoJacks
Actually, you cant get them in Tomorrowland, they are really called "Alien Legs" or somethiong like that:p

I think they are called Galatic Gobblers.

Disney2002

Originally posted by BoBoJacks
Actually, you cant get them in Tomorrowland, they are really called "Alien Legs" or somethiong like that:p

That really detracts from the appetizing factor, now doesn't it!

BG Rugger

Originally posted by Sean23
I think they are called Galatic Gobblers.

If I remember right they were called Alin Legs a few years back...IMO not a coincidence thats when Alien Encounter was first opening. Now a days theyre called Galactic Gobblers in Tomorrowland whenever I see them. Now if you dont mind...with all this talk I have to go kill and roast a turkey....

MKCP 1985

This just in:

You have heard that McDonald's is phasing out its "Supersize" fries and drinks -

in a related news development, the Walt Disney Company has announced it is doing away with serving turkey legs to guests, but will instead offer chicken drumettes. . . but the prices will remain the same.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:slurp: :p :lol:

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by MKCP 1986
This just in:

You have heard that McDonald's is phasing out its "Supersize" fries and drinks -

in a related news development, the Walt Disney Company has announced it is doing away with serving turkey legs to guests, but will instead offer chicken drumettes. . . but the prices will remain the same.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:slurp: :p :lol:

I was waiting for McDonalds to start offering the deep-fried tweenkies. After that it would be raw Crisco in a bowl. :hurl:

Disnycrazy

Turkey Legs......Mmmmmm just thinking about them now makes my mouth water. I usually get them in either AK or in Frontierland at MK. They are so good my hsband and I usually split one and that will usually be our lunch on the go while we are in the parks.

Timekeeper

Pretty in Pink

Question:

Why is the meat in the turkey legs so pink?

Is this because it's undercooked or cooked to "rare/medium rare" standards?

Or is this artificial coloring caused by the leg being basted by sauces?

I ask because the appearance of guests chewing on sticks of raw-looking meat has never appealed to me.

Timekeeper

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom