Tune In Lounge at Hollywood Studios?

disney4life2008

Original Poster
What is it? Tables in Wonderland gets a discount - but is it the bar to one of the table service restaurants, which one? Can you order off the main menu? How is the food?

djpoore94

It's the little bar at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It gets totally packed with everyone waiting to be seated in the Cafe.

captain marvel1

the food and service is to die for and you might get a chance to chat with Disney imagineers or cm bosses. when they get off on their break. ive got to do it its fun.

NiarrNDisney

The Tune in Lounge is one of the greatest bars inside the any of the parks, its a nice place to cool down, get off your feet and have a drink!

NiarrNDisney

If you go at "off peak" dining times. When we were there last we couldn't have found a seat if we wanted to!

Oh thats to bad! Maybe next time. I never seem to have a problem, infact we usually wander in get a seat immediatley and order an appetizer, drinks and are out within the hour!

Rob562

Sorry folks, just wondering what is this???? And where is it? Thanx in advance:wave:

Minors allowed?

It's the bar/lounge adjacent to the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It's often full of people waiting for their table at the Cafe, but you can always just go in without a reservation and get a drink at the bar.
While minors are OK in the lounge area, like most bars I doubt they're allowed to sit at the actual bar.

-Rob

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
It's the bar/lounge adjacent to the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It's often full of people waiting for their table at the Cafe, but you can always just go in without a reservation and get a drink at the bar.
While minors are OK in the lounge area, like most bars I doubt they're allowed to sit at the actual bar.

-Rob

How have i not seen this!!!!!???!!!

Anyone got any pics???

Crush Dude!

they can. they just cant drink there. they can get a coke or some other non alcohol drink and they are allowed. since they do id checks on the premises. anyway Disney would get sued if not. all bars and restraunts that have a liquor license have to comply. my sister boyfriend is a professional bartender.

here crush dude welcome to the boards

http://www.diddit.com/fooddrink-frfgwl/restaurants-at-disney-world-orlando/50s-prime-time-cafe/

Thanx a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not new, but im far from some of the experts on here and i love to get any advice:sohappy:

WDW 3

Tune-In_Lounge_02.jpg

TheBeatles

It's located in the waiting area for Prime Time. It's part lounge and part bar.

It gets extremely crowded with people waiting and people who cannot get into the restaurant.

Kids are welcome to sit at the bar.

You can get drinks and or order off the the same menu Guests look at it who are dining inside the the restaurant.

If you don't mind the crowd and constant yelling out of families names to be seated, go for it.

Celebrities and Imagineers are known to be seen here. I used to work there so I've seen it all.

Crush Dude!

It's located in the waiting area for Prime Time. It's part lounge and part bar.

It gets extremely crowded with people waiting and people who cannot get into the restaurant.

Kids are welcome to sit at the bar.

You can get drinks and or order off the the same menu Guests look at it who are dining inside the the restaurant.

If you don't mind the crowd and constant yelling out of families names to be seated, go for it.

Celebrities and Imagineers are known to be seen here. I used to work there so I've seen it all.

Thanx for the info man, any experiences u can share???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom