Tta is open

SusanAnne

So glad its back up and running, I will be down there next Thursday, enjoying my 25th wedding anniversary and we will be resting on that ride many times.!

moreno

2.That's wrong, in my opinion. An attraction should open, and be completely and fully ready. *glares at SSE* :lol:

not that i dont agree that it SHOULD be complete once guests are onboard, but you are incorrect. the operations team in MK who choose when to open are not the design/build team actually involved with the work being done in the mountain, or on TTA for that matter. they do not see september 12 as any significant date other than it is safe to put guests on the ride now to help with capacity issues

EPCOT Explorer

not that i dont agree that it SHOULD be complete once guests are onboard, but you are incorrect. the operations team in MK who choose when to open are not the design/build team actually involved with the work being done in the mountain, or on TTA for that matter. they do not see september 12 as any significant date other than it is safe to put guests on the ride now to help with capacity issues

I think that the fact that TDO having that power is incorrect.:shrug:

They SHOULD defer to WDI, but....They have more power, sadly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom