TTA 70s and 80s SUPA FAST?

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I was watching Martin's Tommorrowland 1971-1995 video and saw that during the TTA portion that it looked like it was going much faster. I am correct in this guess, or was it just the camera angle?

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
i was about to say that thing was scooting along pretty fast. That would be cool if it really went that fast

TheOneVader

Sort of off-topic, but I remember on some Disney video (Could've been Resort TV) they showed the TTA car go in a tunnel filled with people, and it would come out empty. My brother (Who was probably like 5) didn't want to go on the ride because he thought he'd disappear.

TheDisneyMagic

TTA used to be my space mountain for many years, when my family rode Space Mountain me and My Grandad rode numerous times on the TTA and it was like our very own space mountain.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
He he... my Tomorrowland 71-95 vid was a general vid of TLands history; hence I sped up the footage to fit it all in. My more recent WEDWay Peoplemover & Star Jets Tribute has the full WEDWay on ride at normal speed, with the ORAC-1 narration too.

Sorry for any confusion :D

sseguin613

warlord said:
Martin's Tommorrowland 1971-1995 video on Geoffrey Nease

The music that plays in this video that is more of a softer Space Mountain entrance theme, which plays in this video after space mountain and right before DreamFlight, where can i download it. IT sounds really nice.

TchaikovskyVCID

Account Suspended
One time, my aunt and uncle were on Space Mountain and my mom and I were on the TTA. That portion where the TTA first enters SM and you go by the lift hill, my aunt and uncle happened to be in the car next to us as we went by on the TTA. THAT was cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom