Tsm! News!

csm

They still havn't done one of the most important things needed to open a new attraction: the hiring and training of the ride's opening team of cast members. That is a process that definitely takes time and energy to accomplish.

Uhhh... They posted months ago, and the original members of the opening crew have been in the building for test and adjust for a while.

Skippy

I'm slightly surprised by the lack of pictures yet.
What, I've been gone a few months and some of the main park-goers have been slacking!

Just kidding guys ;) , thanks as always for your work.
June 2008 for me!

starwood

I'm surprised!!!! NOTHING IS BARELY NEW!!!!!!! they're really working on the opposite side. I'm having a doubt of it being open by April 21st.

sweetpee_1993

Holy smokes! What is all that they are doing across from TSM??? Is it just facade work or will it be something like merchandising or character areas? Wow! That's a lot of change!

Of course TSM itself doesn't look all that drastically different...the work is going on inside now. WooHoo!!!

Crossing my fingers for soft openings of some sort in May... :animwink:

starwood

opening is currently scheduled for summer 2008. Back A LONG TIME AGO, many people thought it would be opening Spring 2008! Well they were WRONG! I don't even think by the looks of it think it will be ready for previews till May or June. I'd still like to see it in April, but I guess I won't!

Stitchon

I really like the facade for the ride at DHS better than the one at DCA. It's just the fact that they are supposed to be completely different entities all with the same rides. DCA's facade is very nice, but this one is winning me over.

S.E.A.

I really like the facade for the ride at DHS better than the one at DCA. It's just the fact that they are supposed to be completely different entities all with the same rides. DCA's facade is very nice, but this one is winning me over.

I dunno it feels very out of place at the Studios, It looks like it was built more for DCA given the victorian fair themeing of the area as well as the very nature of the ride itself. It just doesn't make sense to be at a studio setting and then suddenly get asked to play classic midway games. Sure, DHS seems to have a great facade, but the ride inside doesn't exactly belong there.

Skippy

I dunno it feels very out of place at the Studios, It looks like it was built more for DCA given the victorian fair themeing of the area as well as the very nature of the ride itself. It just doesn't make sense to be at a studio setting and then suddenly get asked to play classic midway games. Sure, DHS seems to have a great facade, but the ride inside doesn't exactly belong there.
I completely agree, but when was the last time we could really be thrilled by DHS' theme anyways? Barely anythings filmed there anymore, and studio types of parks have always had trouble with theming.

I don't know, I think the backlot area is one of many themes that has been dying, I'll take a good attraction until they straighten things out in terms of theming the entire park.

MagicPrinces101

tsm pics

I've heard that they have added a ton of detail to pixar place on the other side of tsm. I also heard that they have added a lot to the tsm building!@ Can anyone confirm this with some pics?
Hi im going to disney world in may and ill be taking alot of pics so ill get some of it if you dont have any already :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom