Tslrock's October 23rd Update-Halloween at MK and Food and Wine Festival

Craig & Lisa

Nice pic's, glad I'll be able to see the FWF, maybe someday we'll see the the other one's, but until my sons get better grades we won't be taking them out of school.

Thiger

Personally I think the FWF should be year round. I really felt like Epcot was at a level that would make Walt proud ( many countries represented). Even if it's only food stands, its nice to have people celebrating other cultures!

Don't forget the fun Sam Adams' beer 'tasting' ;)

oh yeah, and as a Canadian, I loved how they had Labatt Blue!
hahaha

ImaYoyo

Personally I think the FWF should be year round. I really felt like Epcot was at a level that would make Walt proud ( many countries represented). Even if it's only food stands, its nice to have people celebrating other cultures!

Don't forget the fun Sam Adams' beer 'tasting' ;)

oh yeah, and as a Canadian, I loved how they had Labatt Blue!
hahaha
I'm so glad Canada has labatt year round... sniffle... memories... my first beer.

ImaYoyo

I live outside Philadelphia, and we've never had a problem getting LaBatt's year round either. I thought it was available year round across the U.S.
It can be occasionally tough to find down here in the winter months for some reason, with any sort of freshness (try not to drink import beer older than 60 days, but 30 days is ideal).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom