trying to decide on a resort-- PoR, or wilderness

RNRguy

we are making preperation to book return to the world in feb.2010.. and we have all we need but we are looking at two resorts.. we cant decide..
so any insight!.. pro. vs. con. maybe? anything really!

port olreans - riverside

wilderness lodge

thanks much

DisneyChristian

I would vote for Wilderness Lodge also. Even if it is just a case where you are hardly at your resort and just sleeping being able to sleep in a queen bed over a double bed is just so much more comfortable (assuming you have a marrital partner and children). If you don't have children, you could always get a King at POR but I would still go with the Wilderness Lodge. It is just so beautiful and it is in hotel style instead of Motel style.

Upvote 0

RNRguy

Original Poster
yaya!!!..:sohappy: just got done looking at my Disney vaction counter.. 4 months, an 14 days.. until wilderness lodge.. we offically turned in our stuff to be booked last night to myaunt. .. now comes the fun stuff.. payment and excitment!--

hurry feb.:p

Upvote 0

addcogulf

Wilderness Lodge is a delux resort with wonderful resturants and right across the lagoon by boat to the Magic Kingdom. The pool is great, and the theming in super. Wilderness Lodge hands down, unless you are looking for more afordability, because PO is only a moderate resort.:wave:

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Only reason we're staying at POR next year is, you can sleep 5 to a room there. Can't do that at WL. None of the super high expensive resorts at Disney are worth the money.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom