Try keeping This Straight....I Cant!

Todd L

Hey Everyone!

You may need a flow chart to follow these plans..I sure do.

We started making plans a Few weeks ago to do out annual trip to WDW.

My clan is My Wife, 19 y/o DD , 8 y/o Ds and yours truly..Todd L

We fly to Tampa on the 9th, Rent a Car, check into the Holiday Inn and spend two days seeing My Wifes parents!

We leave on the 11th to Drive over and check in at OKW for 13 nights In the Studio..

My Sister In Law is driving in from Virginia with her two Boys 16 and 13 to see her Parents on the 11th for two nights and then Over to WDW to check into Shades Of green for 5 Nights..heading Home on the 17th.

My Daughters Boyfriend who we love and try to include in as much of our plans as we can Is flying In on the 18th and is spending 4 nights at Pop century..

My Brother and His wife and DD 12 are flying In on the evening of the 18th to spend 6 nights at The Wilderness lodge.

My In laws are trying to decide If they want to come spend a Day at some point .....They want to see the kids but Dont want to spend any time in the parks..a Day at the pool and out to eat someplace Downtown.

We have made all of our adrs already and have had to change a few of those to accomodate the group that will be With us for that leg of the Journey.

ITS BEEN A LITTLE STRESSFUL........................................

Todd L

Original Poster
you should set up a schedule, like on a spreadsheet through google drive and share it with everyone. Then people can change the schedule and everyone will then have the most up-to-date schedule possible. My family of three are doing that and right it's making planning our trip a bit smoother.

LOVE that Idea! Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0

Rob562

I second the suggestion of a spreadsheet on Google Drive, or perhaps set up a special "Vacation Planning" calendar on Google Calendar and share it with others. That way you can block out who is where on what dates, and days with specific plans (like the in-laws' pool day that you mentioned).

I actually have about 5 sub-calendars on my Google Calendar account that I only use when planning a trip. Each park has its own calendar for park hours and parade/firework showtimes (each calendar with its own color), then a 5th generic "Disney" calendar with Dining Reservations or other specific plans.

Now, if only MyMagic+ could interface its user data with Google Calendar, I could have all that info right on the home screen of my phone... (I suppose I could manually add my pre-planned FP+ reservations to my calendar...)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom