Trouble Choosing Theme Park Tickets

steamboatwillie

Hi everyone! I am planning a trip to WDW and know the first day I am arriving I will most likely be done checking in at the GF around 4 pm. I was thinking it would be nice to start off the vacation with a bang and see Illuminatinos, but do I really have to pay for a whole extra day just to be in Epcot for an hour? It means I would have to buy a 5 day park hopper instead of a 4 day and was wondering if there are any other admission options for entering Epcot very late in the day. Thanks!

Yellow Shoes

I don't think there are any options for the general public.

I seem to recall an Epcot after 4 PM pass, but I think it is for FL residents.

I would suggest dinner at a resort, then MK fireworks from the GF beach.

I would not "waste" a day's admission just to see Illuminations.

Upvote 0

cm1988

Resort Guest

Originally posted by steamboatwillie
....will most likely be done checking in at the GF around 4 pm. I was thinking it would be nice to start off the vacation with a bang and see Illuminatinos, but do I really have to pay for a whole extra day just to be in Epcot for an hour? ...
Since you'll be a resort guest, you might want to consider a "length of stay" pass. They're available for the theme parks or all parks (includes water parks, Downtown Disney and the Sports complex).

Upvote 0

steamboatwillie

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick responses... is it possible to get a length of stay pass when you check in? I didn't purchase one when I made the reservations over the phone.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by steamboatwillie
Thanks for the quick responses... is it possible to get a length of stay pass when you check in? I didn't purchase one when I made the reservations over the phone.

While I don't know about purchasing them once you arrive, I'm sure you can call back and purchase them over the phone.

Upvote 0
if i'm not mistaken, the price difference between a 4 day and a 5 day hopper is only about 20 bucks. so, if it is worth an extra 20 dollars to you to be able to go to epcot that night, id go for it. i would pay the difference if it were me.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
If you're over 18, and there are no children in your party, you might want to purchase a park hopper plus...the one with admission to PI included. You could then use the plus part the first night, and save your park days for later.

All tickets can be purchased at check in...except annual passes. (although you might be able to purchase the voucher, then exchange it at guest services in the park)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom