News Tropical Storm Debby Possible Impacts to WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice a

God, I wish we were at WDW for this. Here in downtown Charleston, SC, its supposed to rain heavily with tropical winds for 5-6 straight days, with 18 inches of rain. On a Peninsula that floods during high tides. I live 2 blocks from the river in an area that floods badly and we are scared the river will rise too fast and trap us.

Lilofan

God, I wish we were at WDW for this. Here in downtown Charleston, SC, its supposed to rain heavily with tropical winds for 5-6 straight days, with 18 inches of rain. On a Peninsula that floods during high tides. I live 2 blocks from the river in an area that floods badly and we are scared the river will rise too fast and trap us.
If I were you I’d leave ASAP ,

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Then yeah you should probably head inland or for higher ground at the very latest. Don't wait until the last minute.

Lilofan

I think folks underestimate just how far off to the west this storm is. It's very much a panhandle/big bend storm.
The tornado warnings issued for today in the Orlando area is concerning to all the locals and tourists in the area.

TTA94

Question, is there a more reliable and accurate site than tropicaltidbits? When going to forecast models and sliding the bar it constantly changes storms paths throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom