Tron queue damage

Haymarket

THIS. Example what I saw last week...got to DisneySea early in the morning, took an elevator in Mysterious Island near the Vulcania restaurant and smelled fresh paint....so yes seems like they keep up with painting often, the way WDW used to.

Also, every time I ride Sindbad there's a section to the right of the boat where there's a lot of gold coins on the side, like right up to next to the boat area where it would be super easy to try to pick one up (if they were real). Obviously it's all glued down and not able to be picked up, but they all look 100% brand new with no indication of anyone trying to remove any of them or paint coming off.

That tells me it's probably a combination of good manners, good parenting and maintenance also keeping up with things to ensure the rare time people might try to do something gets fixed right away.
More and more Westerners are visiting (YouTube, social media). Eventually there'll be too much damage to completely address overnight. Kyoto authorities are already trying to discourage them from visiting Kyoto given the huge numbers of late—too much noise and destruction.

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
The digital theming in the TRON Lightcycle / Run queue hallway has returned. Photo from today.

IMG_0697.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom