News TRON Lightcycle Run Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 6 Stats (3/25) [Day 4/15 soft openings/previews]:
7am: 3.5 secs
1pm: 6.8 secs

BG 120 (+8) is the last BG called for the day at 6:54pm.

Notable stoppages: None

Average pace: 6-7mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.5s -> 3.5s (+0s)
1pm: 6.8s -> 6.8s (+0s)

That does it for Day 6 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-343.png

^Had some free time today, so I customized/programmed the scatterplot to be Tron-themed with matching colors!

Last edited:

durangojim

I’m sorry for asking here but couldn’t find the answer in a search, are they selling Tron merch in the Mk yet?

Last edited:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Day 7 of 15 of soft opening/previews:

7am drop lasted for 3.574 secs.
Saturday 7am Drop Average: 3.6s -> 3.6s (+0)

BG's 1-15 called at 9:00am as part of the initial wave.
Are they allowing for late arrivals like other VQ attractions do? We got group 22, but are running late to the park.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Nice! Glad the CMs there were willing to accommodate.

I'm sure there is some type of grace period involved, just not sure what it is. Maybe someone else can confirm.

I didn’t even ask, I just proceeded forward and got on. As far as grace, period, I’ve showed up an hour late before to guardians of the Galaxy, and got on without issue. But I am certain that if you show up several hours later you might get some pushback.

SingleRider

Premium Member
I didn’t even ask, I just proceeded forward and got on. As far as grace, period, I’ve showed up an hour late before to guardians of the Galaxy, and got on without issue. But I am certain that if you show up several hours later you might get some pushback.
At Guardians the taps turn blue if you arrive more than 2 hours after your group is called, even though the app will tell you to return within 1 hour. As of now Guardians has been waving you through anyway even if you arrive much later than the 2 hours.

nickys

Premium Member
At Guardians the taps turn blue if you arrive more than 2 hours after your group is called, even though the app will tell you to return within 1 hour. As of now Guardians has been waving you through anyway even if you arrive much later than the 2 hours.
8 hours is the latest I’ve seen reported!

EricsBiscuit

I have gotten a group in the 20s on GotG and arrived at like 6 pm and they let me in.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 7 Stats (3/26) [Day 7/14 soft openings/previews]:
7am: 3.6 secs
1pm: 7.6 secs

BG 126 (+6) is the last BG called for the day at 8pm.

Notable stoppages:
10:20 - 10:36am

Average pace: 6-7mins/BG

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 3.6s -> 3.6s (+0s)
1pm: 7.6s -> 7.6s (+0s)

That does it for Day 7 of TRON Lightcycle / Run!
scatter_plot-182.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom