Tron: Legacy

WDisneyMovies

Original Poster
Hi there! I am working with the studio and I we are really excited for the upcoming Tron sequel. As Disney fans, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the film.

If you aren't familiar with the movie, here is the Tron: Legacy Facebook page. Enjoy

Disneyfanman

Hi there! I am working with the studio and I we are really excited for the upcoming Tron sequel. As Disney fans, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the film.

If you aren't familiar with the movie, here is the Tron: Legacy Facebook page. Enjoy

We are all very excited in my family. Even though my kids find the original TRON kind of an interesting snooze, they loved the concept and the trailers have all of us jazzed. We are looking at it as a highlight of the Christmas Season releases.

Figments Friend

Hi there!

I am very much looking forward to seeing the new Tron film. I am a big fan of the original, and have been watching over the past few years the build up to this release. It has been interesting to see how it has changed over time..the title being just one thing. There is a HUGE underground following for the original...and i am sure Legacy will pack em' in the theatres opening weekend.

For 'Joe Average'...not so sure. I see the fan base coming out in droves to support the pic..but as far as the general public goes i am not so sure. I suppose once we get closer to the release date, there will be more of a marketing push to reach those particular people ( Non fan base..). My guess is the major selling point will be the stunning graphics...which is in line with what helped 'sell' the original back in 82'.

I think Legacy has enormous potential to be HUGE. The visuals will be stunning i am sure, and the 3D release will be a 'must see' much like 'Avatar' was i would be willing to bet. I really do hope it takes off and becomes a great success.

Regardless, i will be going to see it opening weekend. It takes a lot to get me off my butt now to go see a movie in a cinema...but Tron Legacy is a pic i have been waiting ages to see!

:D

EpcotServo

I'm not waiting for the masses to show up, I'm getting involved in spreading the word! Tell your friends, talk about it, bring it up in parties. Let's not hope it will be huge, let's MAKE IT huge!
:sohappy:

I'd start here!

http://www.flynnlives.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom