News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

EricsBiscuit

I can’t remember if this has been discussed, but is there anything planned for the train tunnel as far as a show scene?

Based on the concept art, I’m not expecting sets or props, but I could see projections of lightcycles on the side walls as the train passes through being a possibility.
I doubt it.

SilentWindODoom

The transition from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland has always been awkward, but prior to TRON it has never been one that reveals offstage elements. There are no offstage elements visible in the picture you linked.

Whether or not the theming transitioned especially well, everything along the whole corridor has always been themed. That's a very different issue than the problem of an objectively unthemed, unhidden 5-story warehouse being put up in the park.

Good thing it will largely be hidden from themed areas.

It really annoys me when vloggers ask for money. Is it legal to make an income while on property? Yes, it would be nice to earn a paycheck by visiting the parks, but....

Yeah. I quoted this before someone else said it, but I've never seen this either. Honestly, I'm not even sure I've seen parks vloggers with a Patreon, but that may just be the ones I've watched.

I can’t remember if this has been discussed, but is there anything planned for the train tunnel as far as a show scene?

Based on the concept art, I’m not expecting sets or props, but I could see projections of lightcycles on the side walls as the train passes through being a possibility.

We're in a weird spot of having absolutely no idea if there even is going to be a real tunnel, per se. Could just be an overpass. It seems there has to be one, but there's just... so... little information on this. Unless insiders have been holding out on that specific part.

Parker in NYC

It really annoys me when vloggers ask for money. Is it legal to make an income while on property? Yes, it would be nice to earn a paycheck by visiting the parks, but....
If re-seller "entrepreneurs" (as they've been called around these parts, LOL) can clear out merch shelves left and right, I'm all for equal-opportunity ridiculousness. I enjoy vlogging to a certain extent but seeing throngs of them about while in the parks (in person), I have to say that it angers me ALMOST as much as those "entrepreneurs." But yeah, they're both awful and two of the many blights on modern day parkgoing.

gerarar

Premium Member
Well, my post got deleted — in which the entrance back into the ride building is officially sealed off. This supports the claims made here that construction will soon halt.

This news (and pictures of above) comes from the site that shall not be named....in which I correctly sited in my post??
I’ve done this countless times to report news in this exact thread, the Ratatouille thread, ROTR thread, etc. But why delete it now lol?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, my post got deleted — in which the entrance back into the ride building is officially sealed off. This supports the claims made here that construction will soon halt.

This news (and pictures of above) comes from the site that shall not be named....in which I correctly sited in my post??
I’ve done this countless times to report news in this exact thread, the Ratatouille thread, ROTR thread, etc. But why delete it now lol?
In general, pics from That Site shouldn't be posted at all.

Sometimes the mods catch it when it happens, sometimes they don't. There's basically only two mods (or three?) for the whole site. So, either they stumble upon it, or, it gets reported for something to get modded.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Please don't post photos from other sites without permission from the photographer. thanks!

Seanual757

Yes sir just the canopy will be completed then the wait until October 2021 for the construction to start up again.

gerarar

Premium Member
In general, pics from That Site shouldn't be posted at all.

Sometimes the mods catch it when it happens, sometimes they don't. There's basically only two mods (or three?) for the whole site. So, either they stumble upon it, or, it gets reported for something to get modded.
I get that, but I’ve gotten likes 👍🏽 from wdwmagic himself (or Steve) before on these exact posts, so I assumed it was approval and okay as long I stated the source and how it came from “that site”. But I guess not, just wished there was some consistency ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most recent being the Rat update with the queue line for the crepe restaurant and etc.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I get that, but I’ve gotten likes 👍🏽 from wdwmagic himself (or Steve) before on these exact posts, so I assumed it was approval and okay as long I stated the source and how it came from “that site”. But I guess not, just wished there was some consistency ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most recent being the Rat update with the queue line for the crepe restaurant and etc.
Why are you making this more a big deal than it is?

Just move on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom