News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

ToTBellHop

They are cutting the “fins” off the side of the old arcade to widen the path. The back one is gone.

1650732336817.jpeg

SonnyEcipse

So, I'm assuming Speedway's theming is staying the same for a little while longer. It's odd though, it's 90's colors stick out like a sore thumb with all of the other new stuff added in the land, aesthetic wise.

gerarar

Premium Member
Looks like they're also removing the sets of doors (red arrow) and side windows (blue arrow) with permanent walls. If they do, this prevents guests from exiting SM onto the pathway going towards Tron, causing a bottleneck (as if it wasn't already going to be one once Tron opens..)

Today from bioreconstruct:
20220423_190700.jpg

Before:
Screenshot_20220423-190454_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

brb1006

Nope I'm getting Dollywood ads.

I’m going in may! I’m so excited.

going to Dollywood in May? So are we.
I know Christmas is many months away, but I heard Dollywood is beautiful to visit during the Holiday Season. Not only because of how pretty the place looks at night, but they have an indoor section for Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer where you can meet him alongside Clarice, Yukon, and Bumble. Just a suggestion for a future visit around that season.

JoeCamel

I know Christmas is many months away, but I heard Dollywood is beautiful to visit during the Holiday Season. Not only because of how pretty the place looks at night, but they have an indoor section for Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer where you can meet him alongside Clarice, Yukon, and Bumble. Just a suggestion for a future visit around that season.
Food and Flower is looking pretty good too, I think I'll visit next month it should all be in bloom

dmw

In the Parks
No
Thanks for the info! We do have a trip planned for November, to experience the Christmas season in Dollywood. We actually got season passes to be able to experience the four major festivals/seasons, similar to what we did in 2019 at WDW. The DreamMore resort is so much more reasonably priced than Disney hotels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom