News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

UNCgolf

And with Paris being a train ride away, there is truly no comparison.

Paris being a train ride away is what makes it difficult to visit Disneyland Paris, at least for me. If I'm flying to Paris, there are far too many other things I want to see and do before DLP would even enter my mind, even though I think it looks fantastic. I was last in Paris for just under a week and didn't get to even half of the things I'd like to do in the city itself, much less the surrounding area.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Rem Rat was 6 weeks before.......Aug 19th cast member previews began and it opened Oct. 1.........Very similar to Tron in that it was complete way before and held back for marketing........I bet they happen in Jan
They announced the Spring.

Just because you suppose they can, and should, do differently, doesn't mean they will.

Stop guessing at an opening timeframe when an opening timeframe has already been announced.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
…I’m doing polling on this and our computer model is projecting “never” will win on the scatter plot 🤓

Winner Winner Win GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Please note: Some of the recent opinions expressed in this thread come from people who have no knowledge of the topics they bloviate about but they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently so they are experts in their minds. Sweet fancy Moses...

Tron: My uninformed, just-reading-the-tea-leaves guess? It opens soon after the 50th ends as the "next draw".

JohnD

Please note: Some of the recent opinions expressed in this thread come from people who have no knowledge of the topics they bloviate about but they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently so they are experts in their minds. Sweet fancy Moses...

Tron: My uninformed, just-reading-the-tea-leaves guess? It opens soon after the 50th ends as the "next draw".

The 50th ends 3/31/23. Would love to see it open in April, when I'm there of course. ;)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Paris being a train ride away is what makes it difficult to visit Disneyland Paris, at least for me. If I'm flying to Paris, there are far too many other things I want to see and do before DLP would even enter my mind, even though I think it looks fantastic. I was last in Paris for just under a week and didn't get to even half of the things I'd like to do in the city itself, much less the surrounding area.
That is probably one of the biggest mistakes they made.

Paris is my favorite city on earth…I want to be there…not at a park…

I cut a couple of days out over the years to head to DL…

But I get it: not the prime mood I’m in when there.

It is a beautifully built park though…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m the fool who thought it was opening this year, so what do I know?!

No one should be planning a trip around riding at this point, regardless. More to the point, they are not trying to time Splash‘s closure around this opening.
…because it should have…which proves beyond reasonable doubt that management is messing with construction to steer a narrative.

This is the ONE time when we can really say walt Disney would have handled the situation better.

TQQQ

They announced the Spring.

Just because you suppose they can, and should, do differently, doesn't mean they will.

Stop guessing at an opening timeframe when an opening timeframe has already been announced.
Im not guessing......It deductive reasoning........open for easter crowds b i think people will reschedule visits if its not open by then

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom