News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

ToTBellHop

It works.
Most of the time.
Other times it leads to off season "adjustments"...
PCfD9ev.jpg

(Obviously not Disney)
If you really wanted to lose a finger on Space Mtn., you could.

ToTBellHop

Oh I'm well aware. Very well aware. 🤣
The fact I can drag my palm on the launch and re-entry tunnels tells a lot. Seeing curved sheet metal wrapped in strategic spots on SM tells even more. Not a good solution at all and really more of a countdown to when something happens.
I understand that when the old broad opened in times of antiquity, the Ancient Romans were shorter than we are today.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Ran without the modification for it's first season with a rule of "hold onto restraints" though that didn't do much and people kept smacking the support going 60+mph.
(Obviously not Disney)
Even more recently BGT said they had removed/modified some support beams after a rider claimed they had bumped their hands while riding Iron Gwazi

Patcheslee

It works.
Most of the time.
Other times it leads to off season "adjustments"...
PCfD9ev.jpg

Ran without the modification for it's first season with a rule of "hold onto restraints" though that didn't do much and people kept smacking the support going 60+mph.
(Obviously not Disney)
There's a Beast that still bites if you sit in the wrong seats and put your hands up. Unless recent refurbishment changes that.

EricsBiscuit

Where's the fun in that? I say that the lead engineer should have to ride in the first car on the test run. That way you can guarantee that they paid attention to everything and the ride will most certainly not break down all the time. LOL
Not sure if it’s true or not but I heard the architect of the Pantheon had to stand underneath when they removed the scaffolds haha

dreday3

Does anyone know what soundtrack they use for the ride? Is it Tron Legacy? That's a fantastic soundtrack.
Or did they create music for it?

Surferboy567

Does anyone know what soundtrack they use for the ride? Is it Tron Legacy? That's a fantastic soundtrack.
Or did they create music for it?
TRON Legacy is the basis for the music.

Not sure if their is any original music (have to listen again) I couldn’t detect any but the TRON Legacy music works well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom