News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

G00fyDad

I’m jealous of all you people and your fancy stone tablets and counting machines….all I’ve got are fingers and toes to help me count 🤷🏻‍♂️
11122.jpg

IMDREW

Is this version of the canopy gonna be white instead of blue? Even the metal side panels of the roof are grey instead of blue.

bpiper

Any guess on how long it will take for the Florida mold/mildew streaks to set in? ala Space Mountain.

I saw on the Guardians thread that the pictures "The Zach" showed of the Novacor spaceship already had the mildew applied.....

Now their is a smart Imaginer.

J4546

im curious to see how the MK pathways will work, i get the pathway coming from the right side of the picture is basically the same, but the longer overpass in shanghai will be an underpass to an escalator I think?

No Name

im curious to see how the MK pathways will work, i get the pathway coming from the right side of the picture is basically the same, but the longer overpass in shanghai will be an underpass to an escalator I think?
No escalator anymore sadly. Just a ramp.

James Alucobond

but isnt there a lower pathway that goes underneath leading to somewhere? maybe im just confused
The path configuration is completely different in WDW. There's only one ramp up to the attraction, and once it exits the canopy, it splits off to head toward Storybook Circus in one direction and Tomorrowland Light & Power in the other. The only thing that passes under the flyover is the train.

J4546

in this concept art, where does the pathway on the left that goes under the other pathway go?

Attachments

• tron-lightcycle-power-run-magic-kingdom-disney-world-1108.jpg
    tron-lightcycle-power-run-magic-kingdom-disney-world-1108.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 108

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom