News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

UpAllNight

They also surely wouldn't want it closed during the 50th, so either they do it while they are building TRON (no reason they can't) or they wait till 2023! Eek!

They just need to bite the bullet and get it done. People will complain, it'll cause havoc to MKs already ridiculous wait times, but once it's done it'll be ready to entertain millions more guests over the years.

Not only a Tron, but the tech used in mission spaces upgrades, the new eating establishment and the Star Wars hotel will age Space in its current form even faster.

First time poster and can't believe I havnt seen this site before.

People are saying they want Mystic Manor and new Pirates. I don't see how this will happen. Both are great rides and old and nostalgic rides. An update would most likely confuse the wider public. Where Tron looks cool, is a great ride and fits into The new tomorrowland.

I suppose In the future Pirates might get an upgrade. As they'll never do it at DLR. but I would be disappointed if I missed it in my trip.

Timothy_Q

That's your opinion and that's fine, but I'm certain that it will so we can just agree to disagree on this one.

LOL the speedway is literally in the Tron concept art.

Use your eyes

Tron_Full_30589.jpg

RMichael21

First time poster and can't believe I havnt seen this site before.

People are saying they want Mystic Manor and new Pirates. I don't see how this will happen. Both are great rides and old and nostalgic rides. An update would most likely confuse the wider public. Where Tron looks cool, is a great ride and fits into The new tomorrowland.

I suppose In the future Pirates might get an upgrade. As they'll never do it at DLR. but I would be disappointed if I missed it in my trip.
Welcome to the forums, you've joined at a great and exciting time!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Sorta ok.

It's nice to have a new coaster at WDW.

Yet, Tomorrowland continues its slide towards visual and thematic incohesiveness as the powers that be think theme park design is 'plop down random IP rides anywhere opportune'.
Once again, proof positive that the suits running WDW are doing so based on some proprietary version of Roller Coaster Tycoon they use to model their Parks and Resorts planning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom