News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Truk777

Here is a Nearmap update of the Tron coaster land clearing. This was updated on May 9.
Tron Location.jpg

Princess Leia

I’ve watched a few on-ride videos from Shanghai, and a part of me thinks that this ride looks so neat.

Then the other part of me kicks in and reminds myself that I would have the absolute worst anxiety in the queue, followed by being absolutely terrified during the ride, no matter how short it is.

So, check back with me the next time I go to a park that has Tron in it.

EricsBiscuit

I’ve watched a few on-ride videos from Shanghai, and a part of me thinks that this ride looks so neat.

Then the other part of me kicks in and reminds myself that I would have the absolute worst anxiety in the queue, followed by being absolutely terrified during the ride, no matter how short it is.

So, check back with me the next time I go to a park that has Tron in it.
That's okay. Just think, millions will have ridden it in shanghai and have survived by the time you experience it.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
They’re hiding a clean monorail beam back there.

That’s actually the Disney Training Beam... From Reedy Creek DOT site: Here at Disney’s Training Beam, we’re preparing our cast members in the best methods of eco friendly mildew removal and concrete washing and preservation. We want to be ready at a moments notice, in the event we are ever allowed to maintain our monorail beams!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom