Tron 3 Reportedly Filming This Fall

tmstephe

Original Poster
Apologizes if this belongs elsewhere. The news is all over the net today that Tron 3 will film this fall in Vancouver. Considering Tron: Legacy, is this good news or bad news? I'm surprised that we haven't heard anything at all (concept, script, cast) and all of a sudden filming is only 6 months away. Thoughts?

cosmicray

21448d1391692618-pvt-2014-la-cellule-de-soutien-psychologique-est-ouverte-homer-woohoo.jpg

tmstephe

Original Poster
Agree... the original was innovative, but campy. Legacy was modern and flashy - a nice popcorn flick. I'm looking forward to another go-around, and hope it's successful enough to warrant a legitimate US parks presence. It's definitely an IP that is a natural fit for Tomorrowland and/or Future World (Universe of Energy re-do, anyone?)

G00fyDad

Agree... the original was innovative, but campy. Legacy was modern and flashy - a nice popcorn flick. I'm looking forward to another go-around, and hope it's successful enough to warrant a legitimate US parks presence. It's definitely an IP that is a natural fit for Tomorrowland and/or Future World (Universe of Energy re-do, anyone?)

Didn't they already do that with Test Track 2? :cautious: :angelic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom