Trip Report Trip Report?

9C5B187E-91D8-4834-A310-BD646DC959B6.jpeg

Maybe a few words.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
Pace isn’t a big drinker and only 22, so he’s never been in Traders Sam other than a quick tour a few years back. He asked If we could go sometime, I said let’s take a walk.

The girls were shopping…you know, because girls be shopping - it do be like that…🙃
Anyway I walked up and asked the CM how we go about getting in to TS now a days. She said “ waiting in line and whole lotta luck” I told her Pace was a VIP and he was wearing his lucky shirt. She said, “i guess I better let you in then” 😎 some CMs are sooooo cool.

I was going to get an Uh Oha for Pace’s first experience, but the guy right next to us ordered, so I saved a few bucks and we got the spice island, which has bourbon which we both like better than rum. Alls well that ends well.
FA72C5A5-39C6-4BFA-8EE4-42C4D654447B.jpeg

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Hey you caught like,… two people smiling! In all my pictures of the Christmas crowds at Disney there’s seas of people and not a single one is smiling. That’s always fascinated me so much about Disney. Everyone said they love it. They all day it was a great vacation. But at the parks everyone is so darn grumpy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom