Here we are with Mickey.

Attachments

• mmouse.jpg
    mmouse.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 137

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant

I loved your trip report. By the way, my husband grew up in Huntington. We had a big family reunion in Montauk the weekend of the 14th. His mom now lives in Patchogue.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
We used to go through Patchogue all the time. My Great Grandmother used to live in Bellport.

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Awesome report. I thank you so much for sharing your wonderful memories with us!! Belle
P.S. I grew up in Long Island, Nesconset to be specific, then I got moved to Staten Island!!!

We got detoured through Staten Island on our trip. We were trying to go from the Verrazano bridge to the Goethals bridge on 278, when we got detoured. I took Richmond road (I think), down to Korean War Vet pkwy, and over the Outer Bridge crossing. Our whole trip through Staten Island was on side streets, through neighborhoods.:)

strutter

Great trip report! I posted our trip report a couple of weeks ago as well. Sounds like you had a great time.

I grew up in The Poconos. I miss it a lot.

wannabeBelle

Originally you were pretty much passing right by my house along 278!!! And you didnt stop to pick me up??!!?? LOL LOL I Am on the opposite side of that first hill that you see to your left when you come thru!! I Am glad you didnt get lost though. My borough seems to have roads that are similar to the cow paths, when the cow turned so did the road!! Thanks again for an awesome trip report and for the great pix!! Tyler is a cutie!!!! Belle

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow! :eek: That picture of Main Street looks pretty empty! You're lucky! I'm glad you had a good time! Thanks for the great trip report. You make me want to go even sooner now. :) I really like the Blizzard Beach picture. *warm fuzzy feeling*

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Re: Trip report continued

Originally posted by gjpjtj
After a quick swim in the pool, just to cool off, we drove to EPCOT to watch Reflections of Earth. Arriving in plenty of time we secured a good spot on the fence just before Canada. At about 8:30 it started to rain. I mean it poured. We waited in a bathroom alcove, but 9:00pm came and the rain wasn't letting up.

I was there that night - Illumination:ROE was different to say the least, i've never seen so many people cram into the two shops as you enter the World Showcase when it started to rain!

Good to hear you had as good a time as I did that week

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Re: Re: Trip report continued

Originally posted by gibsonc
I was there that night - Illumination:ROE was different to say the least, i've never seen so many people cram into the two shops as you enter the World Showcase when it started to rain!

Good to hear you had as good a time as I did that week

I hope you were better prepared then we were!:lol:

DVCgirl49

Great trip report, the pics are nice too. Glad you had a good time. Boy I would like to be at WDW right now!! Ah, we can wish can't we?!:)

DanStat

What all did you buy?!?!?! :)

And...where did you get those pictures with the Blizzard Beach logo on them?

Thanks!

Glad you had a good time! :sohappy:

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
What all did you buy?!?!?! :)

And...where did you get those pictures with the Blizzard Beach logo on them?

Thanks!

Glad you had a good time! :sohappy:

Well we didn't buy too much, just some pins, souvenirs and a few toys at Once Upon a Toy. Oh, and we bought Monsters Inc. at the Magic Kingdom. (Was looking forward to it coming out). The pictures with the logos on them were from the "Lazy River", (I'm not sure what they actually call it), the park photographer stands in the water and takes your picture as you pass. You then get a wrist band with a number on it, which, on your way to the exit of the park, you can buy the picture. You have choices on packages, even some with a keychain. Really nice, but pricey.

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by Atlaslaw
Thanks for the Potato Head Tip. Planning on getting my daughter one in November.

47 days to go!

I really felt stupid when I realized this...I know I could have fit so much more!!!:lol: :hammer:

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by DVCgirl49
Great trip report, the pics are nice too. Glad you had a good time. Boy I would like to be at WDW right now!! Ah, we can wish can't we?!:)

Thanks! I know... we've been back almost a week now, and having already started planning our next trip! Ughhh...almost a year away!:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom