Trip Report With Photos Aug 17 - 20

August 17th.. I left home and drove the long 3 hour trek to Orlando. checked into my hotel and that night did non disney things.

Saturday August 18th...
Woke up early and headed to Downtown Disney for Breakfast at Wolf Gang Pucks Express . I had the Corn Flake French Toast .. It was pretty good but kinda too sweet. After some browsing I met my Friend Jay and His Wife at Epcot Center (I love the sound of that) We Experienced The Seas with Nemo and Friends and then Headed to Mexico for a little fun with Donald And Friends.. Here are some pics
Water Show and da Crane da Crane
wdw817043.jpg

On Sunday I went to The MAgic Kingdom Where I had lunch at Casey's (tradition) and I experienced my First Dole Whip Float (Pineapple and Vanilla Swirl) I am Offically Addicted...MMMMMMM...I went to the MK to go to the Hall Of Presidents (I actually like this attraction), Catch Dream along with Mickey and Ride the TTA... Later that night We (again My friend Jay and his Wife Meredith) went to MGM I mean Disney's Hollywood Studios because I have never seen VOTLM.. Great Show.. Of course there were a few umm" bright people" taking flash pictures..Ugh.

I have not seen this in Years
wdw817094.jpg

These Guys were Cool
wdw817097.jpg

Pirate Donald
wdw817152.jpg

Pooh
wdw817194.jpg

Tigger
wdw817193.jpg

Monday August 20

Went to Epcot early and Rode Mission Space and Test Track..

Something looks like its missing
wdw817230.jpg

I was walking towards Imagination When i heard a Familiar Voice say Hello All
wdw817235.jpg

MML
wdw817238.jpg

After that I went to the Grand Floridan to met a friend of mine that is a cast member for lunch And I then Headed Home.

Sorry for the Long Read..

dandaman

I'm really excited to eventually see the MML in person.

That first pic is awesome, and I'm glad to see you've joined the Dole Whip Nation. :lol:

Yoop33

Did I miss something? What is with Beeker? Is he like Lucky from Animal Kingdom? Every time I went there I asked for Lucky and everyday he was sick or wasn't feeling well. Next I find out he moved to Japan. Is Beeker his replacment?

stephdanielle

I''ve never seen the Muppet Mobile Lab before, it looks cool! How long has it been in the park?! I was there in June/July and didn't see it.

Figment82

I had my first Dole Whip today as well! I despise pineapple, so I always avoided it. My friend gave me a taste of hers a couple of days ago, and I had my very own today. I must say they are really good, and I think I'm addicted now too! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom