Trip Report Readers Chick Chat and Guy Gabbing Thread!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
winnie the pooh GIF
-ISH

Is A-OK in my book! ❤️

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Hi Humidity was lower today and there is a breeze tonight. Good chance of thunderstorms tomorrow. Maybe @Darstarr is on her way…..
No. I am dog sitting my son’s (former) lax coaches dog
image.jpg
And for the record, dogs are NOT allowed on furniture in my house but the poor guy misses his Dad.

Also, all my living room furniture is shoved into a small space because we had a leak in our upstairs bathroom. Very cozy.

93boomer

Premium Member
I’m a Trip Report Lurker, so most of you don’t “know” me, except as a Like on your posts. @Tuvalu and @JenniferS will vouch for me (I hope!) But I’m gonna tag @93boomer and @cgersic

However, if you like cocktail recipes, having attended many DCL mixology seminars, I’m your girl. Not to steal @ajrwdwgirl ’s thunder, she will post some cocktails when she unpacks 😎but here’s a couple that I learned courtesy of Disney Cruise Line. Hope you enjoy.

Castaway Sunset
Pour over ice in a shaker:
1oz Malibu or Bacardi
1oz Midori (or other melon liqueur)
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps

Shake and pour into an 8oz glass, then top off with 2oz pineapple juice, then 2oz cranberry juice (more or less to your taste or tolerance, or the size of your glass)

Salted Caramel Martini
Puddle a bit of caramel sauce in your martini glass.

To a shaker of ice, add:
3oz Absolut Vanilia (or whatever vanilla vodka you prefer)
1-1/2oz Baileys Salted Caramel (this can be difficult to source in the US)
1/2 oz Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur
1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur

Shake, then strain into prepared glass and enjoy!

If anyone desperately wants to try a Salted caramel martini and can’t find Baileys Salted Caramel locally, I cross the Atlantic a few times a year and have been known to pick up “things” in duty free and ship them to friends. In more than one country. 🫣
Aww thanks glad to be included. I may have to try that salted caramel martini!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
No. I am dog sitting my son’s (former) lax coaches dog
View attachment 646753
And for the record, dogs are NOT allowed on furniture in my house but the poor guy misses his Dad.

Also, all my living room furniture is shoved into a small space because we had a leak in our upstairs bathroom. Very cozy.
We had a plumber in today because our downstairs toilet was leaking. Seal needed to be replaced. Can’t wait to get the bill (I’m in Westchester)

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Our insurance adjuster came, we had opened a bit of the ceiling for him to see and he immediately said, “you need to gut the entire bathroom”. He is paying which is good (18K so far) but five of us in one bathroom and the thinking/shopping/construction of it all. It is not what I wanted to do at the moment.

Loco_driver

Entrance Im Here GIF by Leroy Patterson

Cindy tagged him in her initial post.

Apparently he’s too “busy” to join us peons. 😂
Haha, “busy”. I’ve been “busy” doing things I hate like work work, and yard work, and replacing all of the support posts for our attached carport because the old ones were rotted and the roof was about to cave in. You know, fun stuff!

I may have something going on with my notifications. I never got anything telling me I was tagged in this thread yesterday. Sorry Cindy! I’m glad to see some good news regarding Gary, you know I think of him often.

MickeyCB

Original Poster
When lil BES turned 10 months I found myself remembering your TR and truly understanding the feat it must have been to keep a 10 month old contained at WDW.
Aleisha told me that last week, they let her in the back door about 10 seconds before they came in the house and in that time she had climbed onto a bench, grabbed the remote, was standing on the bench, and apparently appeared quite pleased with herself!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom