Trip Report for 8/12/2006 :)

Well I went to DisneyWorld 2 days ago and it was a short, but fun trip. Well this time I went with my dad and he went to the Magic Kingdom and I walked to the 1900 park fare. During my nice walk I saw a Cat at the Polynesian.

When I got to the 1900 park fare I noticed that something was wrong with my camera. Some cast members told me that my camera was taking pictures, but that the viewfinder was not working. But just to be safe I purchased a throw away camera.

So when Suzy came to my table and when Perla came to my table I used both my old and new camera for photos. When I got to the Magic Kingdom I was able to find out that my old camera did take the photos.

Well it would be nice if my viewfinder for my old camera would work. It also would have been nice if I never had to purchase a throw away camera. But I was in DisneyWorld and the way I look at it is I should be happy no matter what. If I would have stayed sad, that would not have fixed my camera. So I made up my mind that I was going to have a good time at the 1900 park fare and the Magic Kingdom.

I believe that the Magic of Disney is staying happy no matter what. Also it could have been worse. I mean what if my old camera was not taking photos. So I was happy that I got to go to DisneyWorld and I was happy that my old camera was taking photos. Also not only did I get photos taken with my old camera, but I have extra photos to look forward to with my new camera.

The 2 rides that I went on when I was at the Magic Kingdom were the Pirates of the Caribbean and Dumbo. I had a great time in DisneyWorld yesterday and now it's time to post some great photos that were taken with my old camera. Later in the time of Magic I will post photos from my new camera.

August12thDisneyphotos013.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos014.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos019.jpg

5f38594a.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos015.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos020.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos016.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos012.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos017.jpg

August12thDisneyphotos018.jpg

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
I am glad that you both like my photos :sohappy: I enjoy posting these photos and it makes me happy to see that other people enjoy looking at my photos :sohappy:

barnum42

Looks like your flash was not firing so the camera problem could be a simple case of low batteries. Alternatively, a button may have been pushed that turns the camera display off (something I often do to extend battery life as the display tends to drain them).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom