trip planning help

riess424

I will be arriving at Disney on Tuesday April 6th and leaving Monday April 12th. I was wondering if anybody has any advice as far as which park to go to on which day. We want to go to every park except Animal Kingdom.

dixiegirl

Why are you not going to A.K. This park is great. it is alot of fun and interesting. If I was you I would not pass it up. It is one of my favorite parks. But any how why not just play it by ear, instead of planning everything. Can't miss with Magic Kingdom on day 1.:sohappy: :sohappy: :wave: :wave: :p :D :D

Upvote 0

Raven66

Are you staying on site? If you are see which park is early entry for the first day. That might help you decide.

Have fun!!!:)

Aug. 2002 ASM
May 2004 ASM

Upvote 0

imagineer99

My family and I go to Disney world for only three days (we arrive Friday and leave Sunday) every year and we still manage to go to every park. You have six days...do them all!:)

Upvote 0

madalex

On early entry days, some (but not all) of the attractions are, in fact, open before the normal park opening time. Thus, if you get there during that extra hour, you can ride the attractions that are open with shorter lines (although, there are many who say to stay away from the early entry park, because that attracts the resort guests and that park ends up being even more crowded for the rest of the day).

Upvote 0

candyman

i think this years visit i may just have time to fit all the parks in

WE ARE STAYING IN FL FOR 28 DAYS!!!"!

sorry just had to shout about it

we have transport problems, my daughter is wheelchair bound, so want to make the most of the visit ,and as she has special needs some days we may have to leave the park after a very short time ,if she is having a bad day,so came up with this great plan.

4 weeks holiday
1st week staying in the caribean beach resort, not really the most practical with our daughter , but i just wanted mandy to experience the extra magic that comes with a stay inside the world.
other 3 weeks in a large private villa with a pool , more practical for my daughter

i have visited 5 times already but never with my new family.
i am so looking forward to it

but i hav never visited any other park but wdw --why bother disney is so great !!!

but this time heather is going to swim with the dolphins so we are going to discovery cove and that includes a 7 day ticket for sea world so we may go there , if we can find time !!!

also this time will be the first time i will be there in december so the first time i will have seen all the christmas decorations

mandy , my partner has never flown before so it is a real adventure for her.
heather,daughter , 9, also never been on a plane before and of course oliver 18months hasnt either

as the uk tv advert says "I'm so excited" i really am :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

any special tips to get the most out of the christmas sights ==like is it allowed to visit the resorts just to look and to take photos?

thanks all

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

On our first visit in December we spent the first afternoon there to visit resorts ( since we didn't want to use our park tickets for only half a day). It was great fun. We got to see alot of the different resorts that we hope to stay at some day. And the decorations were incredible. If you have the time, do it. Resort visiting is a cheap way to get that Disney experience without going to the parks and a lunch or dinner at a differnt resort is always fun.

Upvote 0

candyman

thanks for that

spending park days will not be a problem
as we are there for so long we will be buying an annual pass--one heack of a money saver

;)

Upvote 0

candyman

christmas 2004

does anyone know if there are plans to re instate the osbourne family lights this year.
i did read somewhere that it was dark for one year only hope so as i have never seen them yet

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom