Trip calender???

Jerm

As the best website for WDW I know of, I turn to you all for help. I am going for 11days end of september and I am looking for a site that I can put together a calender. Like just fill in the days for the plans like outlook has? I am not a big planner but with 4/6 of us going we need to get a basic outline done.

J

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
It isnt a calendar per se but I have created an Excel document for my next trip. It serves the same purpose. I have all the days spread out, what meals have ADRs that day, what shows we might be going to, and which parks have EMH hours each day. I find it really helps to keep confirmation numbers and other important info easily attainable. I can't attach the file here because the site does not support Excel docs but PM me with your email and I will send it to you if you want to see it. :wave:

Upvote 0

Rob562

Check out Google Calendar: www.google.com/calendar

It's still in Beta testing, and some aspects of it take a bit of getting used to, but it's a fairly powerful online calendar tool. You can customize how you view the information.

You can also share your calendar with other people to allow them to see entries on it. (And also allow select people to make changes to your calendar, too). In everyday life, it'd be nice for a family, because each member can have their own calendar, and then each person can be assigned a color. Then when viewing the calendar, you'd be able to see at a glance how everyone's schedules work together.

-Rob

Upvote 0

frankd1962

I have Microsoft Works and under projects there is one for planning a vaction. There is a template for calendars to plan out your trip. That's what I've got for my trip.

Upvote 0

kachow

Yeah, I did one in Excel as well, to lay in the definite things we wanted to do (dinners, MVMCP, Candlelight Processional, etc.) and make sure we would still have time and flexibility that we wanted overall. It was a big help.

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

on the my vacation section of the disney site you can plan all of your days even add your favorite attractions. it looks really cool when you print it out too. we used it for our trip in april and it worked out great.

tracy & alex

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

on the my vacation section of the disney site you can plan all of your days even add your favorite attractions. it looks really cool when you print it out too. we used it for our trip in april and it worked out great.

tracy & alex
I am using the My Itinerary section on Disney's website for my planning tool, also. It's easy to use and edit and there is space for notes; anyone in the family can access it with your password. My daughter and I have spent many happy hours putting together park and dining schedules for our upcoming trip.:cool:

Upvote 0

soccer9miahamm

For our trip this June, I created a table on Microsoft Word, and color-coded our reservations and EMH's, and such. It really seemed to help keep things organized. I also put all of our reservation #'s on the same sheet and that way, we didn't have to worry about whether we had everything before our 6 AM flight.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I use excel too. The columns across the top have each day of the week I'll be there and then Down the side I have (and across the column I fill in park/parade/firework hours/times, so I have it on hand if we decide to park hop):

MK
Parade
Spectamagic
Wishes

Epcot
Illuminations

MGM
Parade
Fantasmic

AK
Parade

Morning EMH
Evening EMH

PS Breakfast
PS Dinner

Park to be At
Special Notes

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom