Trespassing third parties

MagicRat

so ask the CM at the merge what the ratio is
When cast-member gets asked ratio;

IMG_1619.gif

Splash4eva

They know the answer. They are just instructed not to give it out and Disney treats it as proprietary information.
I never said they didnt no. All i said was noone had an answer… i tried a couple more times but again noone would really say but i will say this. I asked while using Genie & using DAS to see if i could get a tell etc but nothing. Again tho altho i did see some DAS usage nothing crazy or bad and majority that went on went green right away so again i know im a small sample size but nothing stuck out to me

lewisc

From Kenny the Pirate

Disney spoke with The Washington Post and confirmed they trespassed several third-party tour guides. Disney World officials are taking additional steps to enforce rules because of a “significant increase in these rule violations.”

According to Disney, these vendors sold services like Genie+, Disability Access Service, dining and hotel reservations, and more.

Chef-Mickey.jpg
Credit: KtP
“When this activity happens it impacts the experience of other guests following the rules — including our guests with disabilities — and impedes our theme park operations. Just like Starbucks would not permit a third party to come into their stores to sell coffee to their customers, Disney does not permit unauthorized commercial activities in its theme parks.”

drizgirl

From Kenny the Pirate

Disney spoke with The Washington Post and confirmed they trespassed several third-party tour guides. Disney World officials are taking additional steps to enforce rules because of a “significant increase in these rule violations.”

According to Disney, these vendors sold services like Genie+, Disability Access Service, dining and hotel reservations, and more.

Chef-Mickey.jpg
Credit: KtP
“When this activity happens it impacts the experience of other guests following the rules — including our guests with disabilities — and impedes our theme park operations. Just like Starbucks would not permit a third party to come into their stores to sell coffee to their customers, Disney does not permit unauthorized commercial activities in its theme parks.”
Translation: We were tasked with finding a way to unearth more lightning lane spots to sell to customers and this is what we came up with.

lewisc

Disney cracking down on people abusing DAS seems like a good thing all around to me, including for people who actually need DAS.
You extracted a few words, the complete paragraph above.

The extremely wealthy might appreciate a completely hands off approach to planning. The rest of the clients might not have known that some of the services are offered by Disney for free. They might have been lead to think the price for G+ was higher then it is

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom