Travelling to/from Parks

scritchell

Hi all
Can you help me with the travel option to and from parks and how long they take, and cost if applicable?
I will be staying at All Star resorts, and would love to hear the best way to get to each park and how long (and cost), ideally in a list format

TYIA

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Disney transportation is free between all its parks and resorts.

Most transport is by bus but there is also monorail and watercraft. The All Star Resorts are served by buses only.

Travel time from the All Star Resorts to the different parks ranges from 10 to 20 minutes. Remember to factor in wait time for a bus in your travel time. Buses run approximately every 20 minutes. There are screens at the bus stops that indicate the arrival time for the next bus.

Search Google and you may find a list of exact travel times between parks.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You can also drive yourself if you have a car and it should free to park at the parks being you are staying at a WDW resort. We prefer driving over the busses much faster and easier to us. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all
Can you help me with the travel option to and from parks and how long they take, and cost if applicable?
I will be staying at All Star resorts, and would love to hear the best way to get to each park and how long (and cost), ideally in a list format

TYIA

As mentioned, there are options for free transportation with the Walt Disney World Bus system. If you would like to consider Uber as an option, Google Maps now has the option on there for Uber (at the top where is shows walking, bus, there is a new ride share icon) and it will show you time and charge. Now that it is the current time and charge, but it will give you an idea for budgeting. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom