Travel Miles....

Jane Whalebones

Original Poster
How many miles do you drive (or fly) from home to Walt Disney World? For me, I'm only 517 miles and it takes about 8 hours driving.:D So, lets see how far away you are from The Happiest Place on Earth!:)

luv

I used to drive 1100 miles. I once drove straight through and do NOT recommend that! Usually, I'd stop overnight, at the bottom of Georgia. One time, with youngish kids, we broke it into 3 days...that sure made the driving easy!

Now I drive about 20 miles. :)

tdpolo26

1500 miles, so about a 3 hour flight by plane, and about 17 hours driving (which i've done twice and don't plan on doing ever again)
wow you drive faster then me :) what are you averaging? 90 to 100 mph? i have the worst luck i would be pulled over leaving the house lol
we are 1250 miles away and do it in 17 to 18 hours when we were younger

bethymouse

We drive from Charles Town, WV: 14 hours- approx. 840 miles. We stop for gas, a "potty break", and that's about it. Our cooler is filled w/ sandwiches and snacks. We have a thermos full of coffee!:D My hubby does 7 hours and I do the other 7. The boys sleep through the night, as we leave some time before midnight.:D

tare

A stay in a hotel the night before 2 he's away and then a plane ride for 3. So with waiting and some driving and flying and magical express. Less than 24 hrs=1600 miles

I_heart_Tigger

I live on the East coast of Canada now so just over 2000 miles, and have driven it before (35 hours spread over 3 days...a girls got to get her shopping in :) ) but usually fly - around 3.5 hour flight.

When I lived further North and West - in a place none of you have probably heard of - it was almost 5000 miles and took four flights. I really wasn't going to drive that one Google maps says it would have been about 100 hours driving time. :eek:

maryszhi

I live on the East coast of Canada now so just over 2000 miles, and have driven it before (35 hours spread over 3 days...a girls got to get her shopping in :) )

When I lived further North and West - in a place none of you have probably heard of - it was almost 5000 miles and took four flights. I really wasn't going to drive that one Google maps says it would have been about 100 hours driving time. :eek:
my goodness i could never do that :eek::eek::eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom