Travel Channel Special

WDWFan26

Original Poster
Anyone know if they're gonna show "Undiscovered Walt Disney World" on the Travel Channel again? The first time it was on I was in Disney World and missed it. Then the other night, I had a DVD Recorder meltdown and it didn't record.

The one special I was waiting for and it somehow eludes me.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

yensidtlaw1969

It was on the Travel Channel Yesterday. Sorry! I watched it though, so if you want to know about it, let me know. I'll fill you in.

ogryn

you could always download it (and lots more) from #disney-cental on IRC

Find all about it here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37734

plug.jpg

DCL

They had 4 hours of Disney shows on the travel channel yesterday... and yes, I watched all 4 hours :hammer:

DivineMadness7

Originally posted by Dreamflight4Eva
They had 4 hours of Disney shows on the travel channel yesterday... and yes, I watched all 4 hours :hammer:

hahaha me too, the Disneyland one, the Imagineer One, the Undiscovered Disney World and Animal Kingdom...

except I TiVoed them, so I got to fast forward past commercials, so I didn't QUITE spend 4 hours in front of the tv...hehehe

edit: in the Imagineering special, did everyone see the "walking" animatronic...and notice how they made a comment along the lines of "don't be suprised if you see a walking dinosaur around WDW some day..." hhmmm I do wonder what they could be talking about......:confused: :hammer: haha

DivineMadness7

Originally posted by Bliff

By the way, is it just me, or is that lady on the specials just a little too perky? :hurl: :lol:

Samantha Brown??? :eek: no, I am envious of that woman....how awesome would it be to have her job???? :king:

Bliff

Samantha Brown??? no, I am envious of that woman....how awesome would it be to have her job????

Oooooh, I'm TOTALLY envious of her job :( , which is probably a good part of the reason why she irks me... I want her job!!:D

ogryn

Originally posted by The_CEO
Samantha Brown seems to be pulling in alot of popularity with her shows. I say WAY TO GO! :)

I like her. She's cute, energetic and does a good job as well.

Bill, I was giving Disney Central a plug! :rolleyes: :p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by ogryn
I like her. She's cute, energetic and does a good job as well.

Bill, I was giving Disney Central a plug! :rolleyes: :p

:lol: I thought you were telling him to get "plugged in" to IRC :lol:

Alexandra

She's definitely too perky for me, too. I'm just not sure if it's only her perkiness that annoys me or the fact that I'm jealous of her job!

WDWFan26

Original Poster
Taped?

Right now I'm waiting to hear back from the Travel Channel about possible reairing dates

But If worse comes to worse, does anyone have this on tape and would be willing to allow me to obtain a copy?

Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom