Travel Channel Special

gjpjtj

Original Poster
I got this off of the TV Guide website. I don't know if it is a repeat, but looks interesting! It is on the Travel Channel at times listed below.

Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
60 min.
Included: Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and Disney-MGM Studios.
Category: Documentary

Show times
Date Time Channel VCR Plus+
Sunday, 6 8:00 PM TRAVEL 1218322
Sunday, 6 11:00 PM TRAVEL 7170780
Saturday, 12 8:00 PM TRAVEL 1087454
Saturday, 12 11:00 PM TRAVEL 7949812
:)

alrcam

I have heard about these travel channel specials but can any one tell me if they will be showing in the UK at any time soon.

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by Katherine
Isn't this the same special from the summer?

I'm not sure. I watched the program this summer, but the description for this one seems different. Guess we'll just have to watch and see!:)

FutureCEO

Tuesday 10/01 at 12:30pm on the Travel Channel is Great Hotels - and October 4th at 5:00pm
"Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando" -
At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of an
African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. The
hotel features a thatched roof-like lobby, original art and an indoor
high-flying suspension bridge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday 10/07 at 12:00pm on the Travel Channel is Great Hotels -

"Disney's Wilderness Lodge" - Towering pines, babbling brooks, geysers, totem poles
and stone fireplaces—all the trappings of the Northwest can be found at
Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Samantha goes on a quest to spot Fire Rock Geyser
before boarding the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

wannabeBelle

You guys are the best!!!! Thanks so much for the heads up on the specials!! Now if I can just figure out how to program my vcr.........Belle

CDS Disney

Just finished watching The Inside disney special realy good. I hope that The Travle Channel comes out with specials about each of the parks in depth. They did one on the animal kingdome some time back but nothing else.

emmagata

Watched it too. Very fasinating. I like the behind the scenes stuff but my wife covers here eyes and ears so as not to reveal the "magic".

She was really upset when I showed here the overhead shot of the Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom