Travel Channel November Schedule

Nineinchnailsmk

Original Poster
EXCELLENT!!! Here is the november schedule for travel channel....

All times eastern...

WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT: BEHIND THE SCENES...
Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Once a sleepy town, Orlando has become the nation's premiere vacation spot and a rite of passage for children the world over.
NOV 28th 2002, 7pm

DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN - ORLANDO
The perfect spot for an old-fashioned family vacation or a romantic getaway, Disney's Grand Floridian is a Victorian-style summer beach house. This hotel features a Walt Disney suite, complete with Walt's train collection and a Mickey Mouse footstool.
NOV 19th, 12pm; NOV 21st, 5pm; NOV 28th, 8:30pm 11:30pm; NOV 30th 11:30 am

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE - ORLANDO
At Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests experience life in the middle of an African wildlife reserve complete with sightings of exotic animals. The hotel features a thatched roof-like lobby, original art and an indoor high-flying suspension bridge.
NOV 18th, 5pm; NOV 20th 12pm

DISNEY'S YACHT AND BEACH CLUB RESORTS - FL
Nestled on a lake within eyeshot of EPCOT at Walt Disney World, these fantasy-themed resorts turn back the clock to the turn-of-the-century summer homes of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Samantha enjoys the super-sized pool and a Kitchen Sink sundae.
NOV 18th 5:30pm; NOV 21st, 12:30pm; NOV28th, 8pm and 11pm; NOV 30 11am.

Seems like it for now, of course all times are subject to change....i sound like a commercial for Travel Channel. I hate missing stuff, so i thought id post it for everyone (sorry if this is a duplicate post)

Nineinchnailsmk

Original Poster
Theres also a "Disney's Imagineers" on during Thanksgiving. Looks like its a lot to do with orlando seeing theres a show on sea world and what not....

mickey04

Wow! Great job putting that all together. I haven't seen the GF or AKL episodes yet- and I've seen about 1/2 of the Imagineering one- do you have a specific date and time for it (is it actually on Thanksgiving)

Nineinchnailsmk

Original Poster
the date and time for the imagineer show is: Nov 28th at 10pm and 1am (ET)

hope that helps.

i always seem to miss these shows. is the wdw behind the scenes one good?

leeocean

I love all of them. The Great Hotel ones are great despite the fact that the host, Samantha Brown, tends to get on my nerves a little. So you know where I will be when there air!

SewIn2Disney

Is there anywhere I can find these shows online? I do not get the Travel Channel and I really really really really (you get the point) want to see all of these shows. Is there anyway someone could put these on Kaaza or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Katherine

Thanks for sharing! I haven't been able to see the one on AKL and the GF! Thanks again!

leeocean Samantha Brown get's on my nerves to she's just to fake about her reactions I think.:lookaroun

mickey04

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
the date and time for the imagineer show is: Nov 28th at 10pm and 1am (ET)

hope that helps.

i always seem to miss these shows. is the wdw behind the scenes one good?

Thanks-- I'll be visiting my cousins in NC for Thanksgiving, so I hope I remember to watch it. The WDW special is pretty good, some really interesting behind the scenes stuff- worth watching.

wannabeBelle

Thanks so much Nine!!! I havent seen the one on the GF as of yet!! I Appreciate all the info!! ::note to self, get video tapes ready!!!:: Belle

epc0t

Wow - Samantha Brown gets on your nerves? To each his own I suppose - 'cause I think she's awesome! Very attractive, full of life, and a great sense of humor - I drool whenever I watch her shows. Of course you can imagine the drool accumulating when the shows featured her AND WDW! I've got a huge thing for her, although Julia Loius-Dreyfuss is still my fav. :)

- epc0t

Al

does anyone know if these shows will be repeated on the UK travel channel? I would be really interested in seeing them

:D

thanks!

CREEKWAYNE

TRAVEL CHANNEL

Thanks for all the work you put into this Nine!:sohappy: Would you or anyone happen to know if these shows will be repeated in Dec.?:confused: I missed the AK one....:cry:

orangefan15

Originally posted by leeocean
I love all of them. The Great Hotel ones are great despite the fact that the host, Samantha Brown, tends to get on my nerves a little. So you know where I will be when there air!

Gotta agree....Samantha Brown is really, really annoying. Although I'm not sure its her the person...it may just be the people who write the scripts. A lot of it is just way too corny for my liking.

Nineinchnailsmk

Original Poster
ill check for december. the animal kingdom seems to be on alot. anyway, if you have BRAVO, sometimes travel channel is on in the morning. i believe it is tied in with discovery channel in some way. Anyway, by us, the channel was on in the morning just before they switched over to bravo. i love watching the travel channel, so if anyone can get it, get it...otherwise, like they say on tv. call your local cable operator. (im 99% sure you can get it on Direct TV too).

Eljay

Originally posted by orangefan15
Gotta agree....Samantha Brown is really, really annoying. Although I'm not sure its her the person...it may just be the people who write the scripts. A lot of it is just way too corny for my liking.

The last time I watched the show, I noticed that Samantha herself co-writes the script. I gotta admit, I totally relate when she runs into the bathroom to check out the toiletries!

Bimmy56

Chalk me up as another Samantha Brown fan. I think she's much more fun to watch than some of the self-important hosts on other cable shows. At least she's enthusiastic.

Jodigrl328

Last week they had the GF, Wilderness Lodge and AKL specials on all in the same day! Now I am having a serious case of Disney withdrawl.

To answer your question Mickeyman819: Yes, the Travel Channel is in association with the Discovery Channel.

I love the travel channel. I hope Great Hotels goes to the rest of the resorts. They have also covered USF Portofino Bay Hotel, which looks very nice. I love Samantha Brown, but I know a few people who also believe she is annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom